Knight of The Rising Son

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight of The Rising Son

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:32 pm

There are a few problems I have with this episode. When RC3 was captured, Michael drove down to the mansion to free RC3.Kitt was able to scan for his biological makeup. When Michael got captured and was in the same room as RC# why did Kitt contact Michael with his comn link and say I am sure you have a reason for not responding? Kitt could have scanned for Michael's biological makeup and found him laying right next to RC3.The second problem I have is in the pilot episode Devon tells Michael that Kitt answers only to him unless of coarse he is incapacitated. Why didn't he just crash through the wall as he did in the pilot and in a nice indecent little town?

whet
FLAG Assistant

Post by whet » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:04 pm

Another thing I noticed about the episode.

RC gets captured on his bike after following the limo.

But later after he and Michael escape.

Michael finds out from Devon coy has gone missing.

Michael goes to find him and RC says"I'll just get my bike and meet you there"

How does he manage that?

Isn't his bile still where he left it when captured?

Mind you it was the next to last episode so nobody probaly gave a dam about stuff like that!

KRAvengerII
FLAG Recruit

Re: Knight of The Rising Son

Post by KRAvengerII » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:16 pm

Knight Racer wrote:There are a few problems I have with this episode. When RC3 was captured, Michael drove down to the mansion to free RC3.Kitt was able to scan for his biological makeup. When Michael got captured and was in the same room as RC# why did Kitt contact Michael with his comn link and say I am sure you have a reason for not responding? Kitt could have scanned for Michael's biological makeup and found him laying right next to RC3.The second problem I have is in the pilot episode Devon tells Michael that Kitt answers only to him unless of coarse he is incapacitated. Why didn't he just crash through the wall as he did in the pilot and in a nice indecent little town?
He was bound and gagged, and couldn't speak into his comm link, all KITT could really tell was that Michael was still in one place, and din't have Michael's go ahead to bust in.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:00 pm

Tell me something, Michael wasn't bound and gagged in knight of the phoenix and a nice indescent little town (I know its the same footage).So why did he bust in then?In fact in both shows he had the same watch comn link(midway of knight of the phoenix).If Kitt had his scanners on in that episode he could see he was sitting next to RC# which was the reason why he was there in the first place.Same thing with Scent of roses,I guess his scanner just dont work well after 4 seasons lol.

Deadly Maneuvers
Michael:"Ok,Ok,you're still under warranty.Call the home office."