Any malfunctions in Knight Rider Season 2 boxed set?

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Jake
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Any malfunctions in Knight Rider Season 2 boxed set?

Post by Jake » Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:10 am

I was wondering has there been any malfunctions in anyone else´s Knight Rider Season 2 DVD? I got my KR Season 2 DVD boxed set yesterday but I had to return it to the shop because the first episode (Goliath) in the first DVD didn´t work. In the Episode index of Goliath there´s the "play"-button and when I clicked it DVD got stuck and I had to stop. All the other episodes in the boxed set I was able to play without any problems. Although the boxed set I ordered was Region 1, I was able to play it with my DVD-player so the reason couldn´t have been the wrong Region. It occured to me that there might be similar problems in some other copies of KR Season 2 boxed set. So, have anyone had similar experiences?

daroga
Rookie

Post by daroga » Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:22 am

There was a thread talking about this. But yeah, I had an issue with my set (same as yours it sounds like, and had to return it. My exchanged set is fine though! :)

daroga

Jake
Recruit

Post by Jake » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:52 pm

daroga wrote:There was a thread talking about this. But yeah, I had an issue with my set (same as yours it sounds like, and had to return it. My exchanged set is fine though! :)

daroga
Thanks for the answer, Daroga! I didn´t notice though that there´s been a post about the same topic already. However, at this point it´s evident that the malfunction on my KR Boxed Set wasn´t just a sole indicent.