Does anyone else feel like they are becoming Garth Knight?

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

ivesyclan
Stranger

Does anyone else feel like they are becoming Garth Knight?

Post by ivesyclan » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:49 am

Hi there, Ive been an avid fan since before I came out of my mummas growler, but as Ive got older I really have developed an unhealthy obsession with the Hass! And as for K.I.T.T well thats a whole other story, the problem is I think Im starting to become Garth his evil brother as I keep thinking bad man thoughts, does anyone else feel this way or is it just me? All help appreciated. Dave Tounge, Hackney, London.

Lyn
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Lyn » Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:36 pm

Well, no I don't think so, but when I first saw the Garthe Knight on "Knight Rider" in the second season opener, I thought someone else played the character and not David Hasselhoff himself.
In 1987, in a TV guide listing, I saw that he did indeed portray Garthe Knight, so no wonder I had rooted for Michael and KITT to defeat Garthe Knight and his vehicle!
He does a great job at playing bad guys, mainly, as I'm thinking, to get a lot of aggressions out of his system, and he like portraying bad guys, too.
His good guy characters aren't total saints, either....

Knight224
Operative

Post by Knight224 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:37 pm

No, not lately. *casts uneasy glances at Lyn every 5 seconds*
Knight Rider 2day 2morrow 4ever

Leaving the forum May 3, 2006. (Losing internet connection.) Thanks for all the wonderful memories!!! -- Dropped in Feb 18, 2008 to say 'hi'.

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:04 pm

Well I haven't grown a goatee as of recently. That would be scary. :shock: :lol:
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

knightshade
FLAG Assistant

Post by knightshade » Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:50 pm

LadyV2000 wrote:Well I haven't grown a goatee as of recently. That would be scary. :shock: :lol:
Does convincing your husband to grow a goatee count?

*looks around nervously*

Just asking.
:D

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:41 pm

I always thought of myself as more of a KARR :vamp: type person. Weird aint it? :lol:
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

chrisebourg
Operative

Re: Does anyone else feel like they are becoming Garth Knigh

Post by chrisebourg » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:46 am

ivesyclan wrote:Hi there, Ive been an avid fan since before I came out of my mummas growler, but as Ive got older I really have developed an unhealthy obsession with the Hass! And as for K.I.T.T well thats a whole other story, the problem is I think Im starting to become Garth his evil brother as I keep thinking bad man thoughts, does anyone else feel this way or is it just me? All help appreciated. Dave Tounge, Hackney, London.
Well, Mr. Garth Knight, How r u feeling today? :?

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:48 am

Lyn wrote:Well, no I don't think so, but when I first saw the Garthe Knight on "Knight Rider" in the second season opener, I thought someone else played the character and not David Hasselhoff himself.
In 1987, in a TV guide listing, I saw that he did indeed portray Garthe Knight, so no wonder I had rooted for Michael and KITT to defeat Garthe Knight and his vehicle!
He does a great job at playing bad guys, mainly, as I'm thinking, to get a lot of aggressions out of his system, and he like portraying bad guys, too.
His good guy characters aren't total saints, either....
Funny that you mention it but when I first saw Goliath, I did not know that Michael played a double role as well. I think somewhere in an interview, he said that he would not do it again after Goliath Returns.

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:49 am

LadyV2000 wrote:Well I haven't grown a goatee as of recently. That would be scary. :shock: :lol:
I have an idea, Garth's evil twin *sister* - Garthie Knight! As for the goatee, leave it out ! :D