Don't read me! (okay, please do, plea for help)

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

rusti_knight
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Don't read me! (okay, please do, plea for help)

Post by rusti_knight » Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:28 pm

I lost my job today, and I'm in the process of job hunting, which leaves me plenty of time to do Commissions and such.

if you want a custom Knight Rider picture of your very own to hang up on your wall, please email me: rusti_knight at earthlink dot net (with the correct symbols in place of the words and no spaces of course) and let's talk.

It would give me something to do, and a small source of income until I land another job.

I also have prints left of Duality (which can be viewed at my website) and the original is also for sale..

If you're interested, email me!!

Please?
[Rus] What makes you think you've got what it takes to tame me anyway?
[Beast] ~sly naughty grin~ Experienced handling.

--From RP
DevArt: http://rusti-knight.deviantart.com

knightshade
FLAG Assistant

Post by knightshade » Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:38 pm

I'm really sorry to hear that Rusti.

I won't be on AIM for a while (I have to get this ficathon off the ground first) but if you want to talk, send me an email. I might like a Kitt turbo boosting over Karr or vice versa -- I think we talked about that a while back when you were looking for ideas.

HondaSiR
FLAG Assistant

Post by HondaSiR » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:40 pm

That's sad news, Rusti_knight. But don't despair, as long as we are all in good health, anything is possible. Sooner or later, you will find yourself a good job, perhaps even better than the one you left. Always look at the bright side ok? :D