Video: Knight Rider obsessive spends 12k on his KITT

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

TW1991
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Video: Knight Rider obsessive spends 12k on his KITT

Post by TW1991 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:03 am

North Shields Knight Rider fanatic Scott Bainbridge has spent around £12k on a replica KITT car.

The 29-year-old, said: "The idea has always been there because I have always loved Knight Rider, so I had to have the car. I get stopped everywhere, when I am putting petrol in or when I just nip to the shops.

"Unfortunately it doesn't attract the type of attention I am after from the ladies."

"My family and friends thought I was mad at first but I think they have come to realise my obsession with the show."

Watch the video here: http://tyneandwear.sky.com/news/article ... nds-12k-on" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KittCARR
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Video: Knight Rider obsessive spends 12k on his KITT

Post by KittCARR » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:22 pm

Scott has one of the nicest replicas in the hobby. He's done so much work on his car, and it shows.

Joey.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3236658" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tannim31
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Video: Knight Rider obsessive spends 12k on his KITT

Post by Tannim31 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:17 am

Close to 20k usd isn't that bad (turn keys I have seen start at 40k to 60k) More power to him for being a dedicated fan of the show :) My conversion is going to cost me 17.4k to 20k when it's all said and done and I feel I am getting off cheap lol. Coincidentally my name is Scott too lmao