The Best Knight Rider Scanner Lights?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knighttime
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

The Best Knight Rider Scanner Lights?

Post by Knighttime » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:19 pm

Hello all. This is my first post: I am a great fan of KR like the rest of you and hope to share that enthusiasm.

Could anyone advise me as to which is the best red LED scanner light available to buy? I require a unit as slim (smallest lens height) as possible for a very thin slot, and anywhere up to 28 inches in length. By best I mean best made, best quality leds, and importantly, best quality light effects. I have researched and at the moment I am finding knightlight.co.uk to be the best on balance. Advice would be welcome.

With Thanks,
K.

:kitt:
"Now is the winter of my discontent, made glorious summer by this sun of York"

LONG LIVE THE KITT

corlando52
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: The Best Knight Rider Scanner Lights?

Post by corlando52 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:43 pm

This is the one I bought...I believe it is the best and brightest one out there, emulation the original Halogen scanner perfectly. Here's the link:

http://www.knight-f2k4.com/index.html

Chris

Knighttime
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: The Best Knight Rider Scanner Lights?

Post by Knighttime » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:39 am

Thank you Chris. When I wish to produce a Kitt replica I will consider this one. However this current poject is not a 3rd gen Trans-Am , though a very special car nonetheless. I require a slim strip of LEDs to fit a narrow slot, such as the ones knightlight.co.uk make, but I was just interested if there were any comparisons out there.
"Now is the winter of my discontent, made glorious summer by this sun of York"

LONG LIVE THE KITT