ORIGINAL '82 KNIGHT RIDER IS NOW ON HULU

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Shadowy Flight
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Deadman's Curve (between Silicon Valley and Millston)

ORIGINAL '82 KNIGHT RIDER IS NOW ON HULU

Post by Shadowy Flight » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:46 am

If you're a frequent hulu.com visitor like me, you'll notice they've been uploading the new Knight Rider AND Team Knight Rider during the past year but no Original Knight Rider...until now. Can it be because they're considering a season 2 to the new KR? Is it just coincidence that they're doing this immediately following the success of the Knight Rider festival...I think not. I think NBC may finally be hearing our voices and fishing out for hits on their hulu website. Notice the NBC logo they're finally displaying on the original series. Also, if you live in the tri-state area, come down to the NBC Experience store, they moved up their Knight Rider t shirts to the front of the store! Can this be signs that NBC's peacock is turning over a new feather? Lets hope so. Hit up KR on Hulu. Even if you don't watch the episode, they just may be watching the hits so as 2Pac said..."Hit em Up!"
Nothing gold can stay. The Sun sets and it becomes a purple desert...then you get run over by a black car!!!

knightendo77
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: ORIGINAL '82 KNIGHT RIDER IS NOW ON HULU

Post by knightendo77 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:03 am

Add this to the fact that NBC themselves have added the original series to their own website... :D
knightendo77
"I'm a Goofy Goober."

I'm on Bebo - knightendo_phil