How does the re-boot time frame work?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

How does the re-boot time frame work?

Post by Rockatteer » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:52 pm

I don't fully understand this re-boot idea and I'm hoping that one of the KRO crew can jump in here to help answer this question with some inside knowledge.

If the episodes are filmed several weeks in advance, how are we going to see immediate changes in the show from next week onwards?

Wasn't this weeks episode filmed several weeks ago? and if they have only recently decided to reboot the show, would that mean we still need to wait for the already filmed episodes to air before we see the changes? Or was this decided upon weeks ago and this week is the first of the rebooted episodes they filmed?
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KnightINSTINCT
FLAG Recruit

Re: How does the re-boot time frame work?

Post by KnightINSTINCT » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:04 pm

Check out the video on GST's interview by Mediaworks (is that it??)

The so called reboot is an obvious change in direction with cast and focus, it was figured out long before the magazines or even KRO officiated the announcement.

t.b.77b
Operative

Re: How does the re-boot time frame work?

Post by t.b.77b » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:33 pm

I don't know fully but last nights episode had Rivi getting/or almost getting (TBD) blown up so she may be dead or the letter from her father could have something to do with her leaving. It has been announced that Graiman will die next week and in two week is the BIG KARR episode which Torez is suspected to have something to do with (because of mentioned telephone calls and pictures and videos on the knight industries and research NBC website) that isn't a really hard standing layout of the reboot schedule but I hope it helps.
Save the series! Save the world!
Tell you friends to tune in Wednesdays at 8 p.m.