Imagine this if you will.

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KARR77
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Imagine this if you will.

Post by KARR77 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:23 am

the time is a few months after the KITTvsKARR conflict and KARR's CPU is recovered and put into cold storage to be reprogramed and placed into a new body, the same body of KIFT. this is the end result.
"if i die i'll take you with me" me

LaserFrog
Stranger

Post by LaserFrog » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:40 am

A tiny KITT?

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:29 pm

I think there's a fanfic on the net somewhere where KARR is a black Stealth but no scanner on him or anything. Nice pictures though. I am considering getting another KIFT model now. LOL! Although this summer I didn't have too much time for modeling and still have to get back to work on KITT and KARR which I'm currently working on.

KARR77
Recruit

Post by KARR77 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:16 pm

heh i know the feeling fuzzie, i recently finnished my KARR model a few months ago, i need a new Trans Am body for my old KITT though, it's thrashed big time.

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:34 pm

I always imagined what the Stealth in KR2000 would look like in black....now why couldn't they have done that with KIFT for the film?

It looks so much better. I know I'm going by a model but you can tell it would have been an improvement.

KARR77
Recruit

Post by KARR77 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:27 pm

i wondered the same thing for a long time Skav, i wound up repainting the origional KIFT model black as well to go with KARR, but they have different rims which bothers me to no end. Glad you like it though.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:13 pm

You may have had one original issue (grey background on the box) which had the correct rims, and one reissue (blue background on the box) which did not have the correct rims, sounds like. The KIFT I got (Thanks to Dave Knight here on the boards ;) ) is an original issue with correct rims. I hope to maybe do that after awhile. I have a good long list:

1. KITT & KARR (currently in progress)
2. Knight Industries Concept Vehicle (surprise until I build it ;) )
3. Herbie
4. KIFT
5. 57 Chevy Bel Air
6. 56 Chevy Del Ray

In that order. Unless I can secure a '72 Corvette stingray coupe hardtop somewhere in there. :) I'm having a hard time locating one at the moment - or I should say locating one when I actually have the money to purchase one. :?

KARR77
Recruit

Post by KARR77 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:29 pm

yea the 72 stingray is kinda hard to find. and yea the latest KIFT i had bought had the wrong set of rims so i switched them and put the correct rims on KARR. i really didnt know someone had written a fanfic about KARR being in a banshee body though, i just did it because i thought it would be a cool idea lol. My latest project is sort of a modern version of GodStrike from the Knight of the Shadows Fan fiction. most of it is finnished, just need to print out the plates for godstrike karr and kitt, then they'll be done, and im hoping to get my hands on a semi or two for a FLAG Mobile HQ and Goliath. good luck on your projects.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:53 am

Thanks. :) Yeah, I think if you look for KARR and Stealth on google, you might come across it somewhere, I don't know... Fanfic goes online and offline kinda easily sometimes. :)

Another one I'd love to get is a GMC Semi like the one in the 2nd season KR, and then paint it up to match the KR Semi. That too is very hard to find.

HondaSiR
FLAG Assistant

Post by HondaSiR » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:16 am

Here's a Monogram GMC General for sale w/out a trailer (1/32 trailers are pretty common anyway). It's a snaptite in 1/32 scale. At $21.00, its a pretty good price for a kit that is pretty hard to find even in ebay. I bought from these people in the past (twice) and they are trustworthy. Have a look:

http://www.angelfire.com/de3/toys/monogramcabs.html

Their home page: http://www.angelfire.com/de3/toys/haroldsaim.html

Here's also an ongoing auction in ebay for an AMT 1/25 GMC General. The kit looks real good and the current bid price is very reasonable:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AMT-GMC-General-500 ... dZViewItem

KARR77
Recruit

Post by KARR77 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:39 am

good find honda, i'll check em out.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:42 pm

Great finds! :) Two problems: 1. No money at the moment. :( And two, I really would rather buy one WITH a trailer, than without, since it would hav the wheels, axels, etc. At least if I had to buy the trailer separate, I would like to buy them within minutes of each other, etc.

I'm watching though. Maybe after I move hopefully within the next 12 months, I'll see about getting some more of these models I been wanting.

KARR77
Recruit

Post by KARR77 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:38 am

good points fuzzy, i got alot of nerve as it is looking to get the semi's as i dont have much room left for them myself.