Just watched Knight in disgrace agian.

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

whet
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Just watched Knight in disgrace agian.

Post by whet » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:21 pm

After seeing "knight in disgrace" feels kinda werid now after the sad events of the last week or so.

Wonder how many locations they used for the episode are now destroyed?

I'm sure everone will join me in thinking of those affected

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:00 am

Yeah, no kidding.
I hope those who are suffering so much will find peace. Eventually. I hate seeing them all suffer so much.
The aftermath of the hurricane is what's called the U.S. tsunami, of sorts.
Perhaps we Americans could use some moral support, and not just from foreign governements; normal people from foreign countries should help, too, out of sincerity, not out of having blinders to the real problems.....
Just my opinion.....

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:18 am

I want you guy's to know that even though I am living in a different country, we want you to know that Sweden is very touched about what happened to your country (US) last week and that we truly support your thought's. And to finnish of my post I would like to say that I am truly sorry about what happened to those places where they were shooting Knight In Disgrace! I'mean are those places really destroyed? :( . Just a last thing, I watched Knight In Disgrace as well. It was incrediable!!! What a episode! Jesus! But the end ruins it all: You know, the fact that they were acting as they were hostile against eachother since they knew that they were under surveliance!
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway