Voice of KARR in KR Movie?

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:58 pm

What's to say someone smart and brilliant wouldn't happen upon KARR's CPU, and strewn body parts, notice that it was a Trans Am, (and note the paint colors here and there, and the nose style was in one piece in the 3rd season explosion), and put the whole thing together using another car... and who's to say they wouldn't come up with something better and wouldn't have tweaked KARR just enough to end up on a good side after all? :) Hey, in fiction, anything can happen...

Ok, ok... so I hold out hope... :)

Or maybe KITT and Micheal or someone finds KARR and KITT insists on getting people together to rebuild him (like RC3's street crew did with KITT, maybe another crew could do KARR).

Or... hmmm... Too many ideas... :)

K.A.R.R. Crazed
Volunteer

Post by K.A.R.R. Crazed » Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:08 pm

I do hope they bring K.A.R.R. back somehow, cause if not I'll be crushed :(

K.AAAAAA.R.R. :karr:

Arjun
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Arjun » Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:51 am

I hope they don't bring back KARR, since he's already used before and may look out of place. Still, we'd like a new machine with the same voice as Soundwave from Transformers.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:17 am

we? :)

I'm for brining KARR back and hopefully keeping him as a good guy eventually. I am not even sure what voice. Something dark and close to the Paul Frees version would be nice.