Your Favorite Tags

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightshade
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Your Favorite Tags

Post by knightshade » Thu May 05, 2005 7:28 pm

So what is everyone's favorite tag (tag being that last little scene before the episode ends).

My favorite serious tag was at the end of White Bird, when Michael opens the glove box to find the necklace.

My favorite humorous one is at the end of Knight Racer, when Michael showered them all in Champaign. :wink: I think they had it coming.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Thu May 05, 2005 7:37 pm

My favorite is at the end of "The Scent Of Roses" where Michael regains his purpose and rides off with K.I.T.T. It was kind of moving, given the circumstances in the episode.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu May 05, 2005 8:53 pm

My favorite tag is at the end of Soul Survivor when Michael is taking KITT for a drive and turbo-boost and KITT goes like "Oooohh... that DOES feel good!" :shock: :oops: :twisted:

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Thu May 05, 2005 11:40 pm

I have a few favorites:
1) When Michael whisked April in KITT for a trip to the beach even if she had work to do
2)KITT telling Kopi the groundskeeper "Sorry about the other swan", before the guy cut off that swan's head and got scared
3)KITT telling Michael "Please Michael, I'm the Knight Industries Two Thousand, not a tomato on wheels!"
How's that, huh?;)

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Fri May 06, 2005 11:10 am

I'm not sure if I have a favorite at the moment, but I do always enjoy watching KITT and Michael eject Mighty Mouth out of the roof. I think I would have done the same thing as well. ;)
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Fri May 06, 2005 3:12 pm

LOL! LadyV I loved that one too! Almost forgot about it. That was hilarious. :D Of course, KITT's interaction with that thing was also hilarious. :lol:

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Fri May 06, 2005 3:22 pm

The tag in KITTvsKARR was very good, first showing remaining peaces of destroyed K.A.R.R. in the desert...and low and behold, he's CPU is still alive and blinking!!

-KITTfan-

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri May 06, 2005 5:19 pm

Halloween Knight- Michael nervously peeks into the cauldron to see what's inside, but the scene freeze-frames before we get to find out.

Major Ursa
Operative

Post by Major Ursa » Fri May 06, 2005 9:44 pm

I forgot what the title of the episode but it was the one where Micheal and KITT help a lady who is in a Rock Band. At the end, Kitt had all those prizes he won for completeing a contest puzzle.
"Oh I just went to any Pontiac dealer and asked for the Trans Am with the James Bond option package." - Micro Knutt, Knutt Rider(A Mad Magazine parody of Knight Rider)

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Fri May 06, 2005 11:39 pm

Michael Pajaro wrote:Halloween Knight- Michael nervously peeks into the cauldron to see what's inside, but the scene freeze-frames before we get to find out.
Let me guess... they cooked the Big Potted Plant!! :twisted:

Sorry... I just HAD to say that. :lol: :lol: :P

imranbecks
FLAG Assistant

Post by imranbecks » Sat May 07, 2005 6:36 am

Lost Knight wrote:My favorite is at the end of "The Scent Of Roses" where Michael regains his purpose and rides off with K.I.T.T. It was kind of moving, given the circumstances in the episode.
Ya... Its my favourite too actually.. Together with the background music in that scene.. It was actually very moving and till today, it still gives me goosebumps everytime i watch that scene..

knightshade
FLAG Assistant

Post by knightshade » Sat May 07, 2005 10:43 am

Major Ursa wrote:I forgot what the title of the episode but it was the one where Micheal and KITT help a lady who is in a Rock Band. At the end, Kitt had all those prizes he won for completeing a contest puzzle.
Yeah, I like that one a lot too (Knight of the Chameleon). It's very cute.