KATT??

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KOPP
Rookie

Post by KOPP » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:35 pm

Thanks for thinking KOPP is cool! It's neat to hear about him from other people. Also, on KOPP's behalf, thanks for letting him work with S.T.A.R.! How would both of them fit in the new semi, though? Maybe a double-decker sort of deal. Would the semi itself also have an A.I.? Hey, the word semi could be one of the acronym names! S.E.M.I.---let's see, what could that stand for?
This is a cool idea--two silver cars working together with a big semi on their side...
"Knight Rider 2008 - A brain-rotting flight into the mind-numbing world of a poor excuse for a television show...that should not exist!"

FIGHT the quest for Season 2 - spare us the trash!!

jyd85
Operative

Post by jyd85 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:18 pm

Oh man, I could just see STAR jumping up onto the upper part. The super turbo function would really get a work out. Then again, she's a bit of a klutz, so maybe that isn't the best idea in the world for her to do. :lol: Good thing KITT's there to bail her out. (And KOPP too.)

That's a neat idea for the semi! My series is going to have 4 A.I.s as it is. But that's a great idea for someone else to take on.
If you'd be so kind as to put me down.

Down?

My dear, I'm a car. Not a plane.

KOPP
Rookie

Post by KOPP » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:08 pm

Okay, so maybe the semi AI isn't the best idea; who were the other AI's in your "series?"
Oh, and maybe KOPP should handle the upper part, if STAR is a little klutzy...I'm sure KOPP likes her just the same, though!
Super Turbo...sounds like a cool feature! I wasn't sure whether or not that was just part of STAR's name, or a special feature. I should think of one for KOPP!
"Knight Rider 2008 - A brain-rotting flight into the mind-numbing world of a poor excuse for a television show...that should not exist!"

jyd85
Operative

Post by jyd85 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:55 pm

So far I have KITT, STAR, bringing back KARR somewhere down the line. There's going to be another female car down the road that's really evil. (Makes KARR look like a saint.) She almost brings down FLAG and tries to kill the new driver. But that story's a ways off still.

Super Turbo gives the car extra speed for high turbo boosts. For places KITT can't get to. I bet KOPP will have some great stuff.

Down?

KOPP
Rookie

Post by KOPP » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:47 am

Yeah, I'm trying to think of a special feature for KOPP. As for the semi being able to fit two cars, I was thinking about an elevator system; one car drives into the semi, and the floor goes up to become the second story, leaving the space below vacant for the other car. The fixed second story was not a good idea on my part; how would the cars back on out of the second story? The elevator floor could be lifted by gears on the sides, this would be better than a hydrolic system which would take up the space below. What do you think?

jyd85
Operative

Post by jyd85 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:41 pm

Now there's a possibility! That's a lot more creative than what I was going for. I was thinking of maybe making the back of the semi wider, so both cars are side by side. But I don't know if that would work out on the road. Especially when you're going in and out? But the elevator thing sounds good. Let us know what you come up with for KOPP.

Down?

KOPP
Rookie

Post by KOPP » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:06 pm

I just thought of a special feature for KOPP; Twist-Turbo. It might make the driver sick, but I thought that it would be cool if it could activate Ski Mode while airbourne; the jet fire from the Ski Mode could twist the car in mid-air. The resulting Turbo-Boost would look kinda like when roller-coasters do a "corkscrew"...I don't know, that was kind of sporatic, and serves no useful purpose, besides being a cool stunt. I had originally made him with a Color-Change Mode, where he could change into any color desired, but then I found out that some of the other people here had already thought of that, and just to be safe, I decided to remove that feature from KOPP. I had also given him a Rotating License Plate Bar that had three plates; one with the default "KOPP" on it, and two blank ones that could have any license number printed upon it, but that's not something big-cool, like your Super-Turbo feature on STAR. I don't know, Twist-Turbo doesn't sound too bad, but what could it be used for? Punching through walls better? No, KOPP's not very confrontational, and although not a pacifist, he always tries non-violent situations first. Would you be kind enough to suggest something he could do, or at least a useful purpose for Twist-Turbo?

jyd85
Operative

Post by jyd85 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:02 pm

Hmm... I think you're heading in the right direction. You said in the other thread that he likes Ski Mode more than Turbo Boost. So if you can find a way to change Ski Mode, like with Twist-Turbo, then you're off to a good start. Like with Super-Turbo, I took out KITT's SPM and just gave STAR the extra speed.

I was thinking maybe you could give him something that has to do with fire, or something like that, but you said he's non agressive. So I don't know how good an idea that is. Or, hey, maybe something with water? I was going to give STAR some kind of engine that can operate in the water/ocean, but you can use that if you like.

Glad you like Super-Turbo. A friend helped me come up with it.

Down?

KOPP
Rookie

Post by KOPP » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:41 pm

Thanks for allowing me to use a water engine in KOPP! Maybe, since April Curtis is the one who re-activated him, she would give him the "Water Wings" that she gave KITT in an episode. The "Water Wings" may have been her pride design that failed, but like any good inventor, she may have kept going at it, and saw KOPP as another subject for her improved hydrofoil "Water Wings." Maybe KOPP could change shape when turning on his "Water Wings," sort of like SPM. And because he likes Ski Mode so much, maybe he can do Water Ski Mode, and fit in tight spaces between two ships and such! And maybe perhaps a Water Sprayer, for on land. Don't really know what it could be used for, but a car doing corkscrews in the air while simultaneously sprouting water from all sides would look pretty spectacular, but I have to come up with a logical reason for the feature. I guess that STAR can own the land, while KOPP could own the sea! A cool idea; each had his/her own special abilities, and complete each other and make a better team.

CB2001
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by CB2001 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:34 pm

WARNING: LAME JOKE ALERT!!!

There's never a KOPP when you need one. J/k

K.I.A.N
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by K.I.A.N » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:43 pm

Im working on a rewright (Spelling?) for my story because I've gotten a bit better at making storys but dont expect it anytime soon Im working on a 5 part seires for Courage The Cowardly Dog

Yay i've been fourteen for a month now but this is my first time posting here as a 14 year old!
Fan Of The New Knight Rider!

KOPP
Rookie

Post by KOPP » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:55 pm

K.I.A.N., I'm not sure if you should be posting your age on the Internet, if you're under 18. I'm not saying that there are people here who are sick, but there's some pretty weird people out there...what I'm saying is it's just probably not the best idea.

jyd85
Operative

Post by jyd85 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:30 pm

I finished the first one with STAR if anyone wants to read it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2158735/1/

Not the best story in the world.

Down?