Knight Rider SSID's

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

AZKNIGHT
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider SSID's

Post by AZKNIGHT » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Hey everyone. I was just reading a post online today somewhere that was talking about funny WiFi access point SSID names and thought it would be cool to see if any of you are using fun Knight Rider-related names for your WiFi access points. I've used "Knight Industries" for a while now and I'm sure coupled with the in-progress KI2000 conversion my neighbors see, they probably think I'm really working for FLAG...haha. After about 6 months of "Knight Industries", I've just changed it to F.L.A.G. So the question is...who of you have KR-related access point names? :)
Long live Knight Rider! Check out my conversion in progress at [url]http://www.azknightindustries.com[/url].

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: Knight Rider SSID's

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:56 pm

I don't use a wireless connection at home but I do have 2 pc's One i refer to as the knight 2000 which is my AMD Athalon 2 ghz processor,1 gig ddr ram,1 80 gig drive,i think either a 512mb vid card or 256mb,16x dvd-rw drive,a 3.5 floppy,with a 18 inch dell lcd screen,windows XP.Its lasted me over 6 years.The one I call the Knight 3000 is the one I mainly use.It's got a Intel core 2 duo processor 3ghz,4 gigs of ram,1 750 gig hard drive with vista ultimate edition and a 500 gig hard drive.a 512 mb geforce 8800gt videocard,a dual layer dvd burner,a regular dvd player,a 22 inch widescreen LG lcd screen.I also call that my gaming computer.

AZKNIGHT
Recruit

Post by AZKNIGHT » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:11 pm

That's quite a rig you've got Knight Racer. It certainly beats anything we've got around here. I'm fond of my Macbook Pro, but it's specs aren't even close to that second machine you mentioned.
Long live Knight Rider! Check out my conversion in progress at [url]http://www.azknightindustries.com[/url].

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Thank you,the second machine is made by dell.I customized it on the web before I ordered it.With my brother-in-law's coupon of saving on a purchase over $1700 plus my sisters $100 credit left on her previous purchase,and online savings I saved $500 on 1 $1,700 machine.