ARE THE KNIGHT NATIONALS OVER? Replica owners please read.

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Shadowy Flight
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Deadman's Curve (between Silicon Valley and Millston)

ARE THE KNIGHT NATIONALS OVER? Replica owners please read.

Post by Shadowy Flight » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:54 am

I'm surprised this topic hasn't been discussed yet. When the Knight Rider Nationals emerged in the early 2000's and people brought out their replicas, Firebirds and Trans Ams to the midwest states it was usually held in, it seemed to be a booming thing. Then a sudden shift happened in 2005 as we sidetracked to Carlisle PA where we downsized and unofficially called it a Knight National. I think the same thing occured in 2006 and got even smaller before slightly re-emerging in what was known for eastcoasters as the MD Knight Rider summit in 2007. Finally 2008 hit like a comeback album with the Saugus Speedway that pulled all the behind-the-scene people out and seemed to be the most popular event...of course...until...Vegas. So my question is this, has Knight Rider turned from a cult following to a mainstream following? Has this event fully replaced the Knight Nationals of replica aficiandos that would converse on where to buy replica parts? I'd really like to hear this discussion... Especially from replica owners...
Nothing gold can stay. The Sun sets and it becomes a purple desert...then you get run over by a black car!!!

Shadowy Flight
Rookie
Location: Deadman's Curve (between Silicon Valley and Millston)

Re: ARE THE KNIGHT NATIONALS OVER? Replica owners please read.

Post by Shadowy Flight » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:31 am

I guess yes since we have the Festival in 2010
Nothing gold can stay. The Sun sets and it becomes a purple desert...then you get run over by a black car!!!

tigersharka
Operative

Re: ARE THE KNIGHT NATIONALS OVER? Replica owners please read.

Post by tigersharka » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Knight Rider Festival goal is to encourage all KITT owners, Knight Rider fans and the general public to gather and support our "one man can make a difference" theme. To set aside differences and to bring a support to help sick children.

This year Knight Rider Festival was a huge success based on the support of the above. March 19-20, 2010 will continue that theme. On behalf of the event, sponsors, supporters and more importantly the Knight Rider enthusiatuist I look forward seeing everyone in Las Vegas. :good:

All are welcome....so support the dream and bring your KITT to Las Vegas and join the party!

Paul
http://www.lasvegascarstars.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
May 16-17, 2014 Las Vegas, NV
"Only Las Vegas"