NBC Needs to promote Knight Rider

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Tony P Knight Driver
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

NBC Needs to promote Knight Rider

Post by Tony P Knight Driver » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:19 pm

I went to the mall to day.. Every ten feet there was a poster, flag,banner or floor sign promoting American Idol. Which is airs directly opposite Knight Rider on the FOX network.

I could not find one thing promoting Knight Rider.. No signs, no ads, no toys in the toy stores, nada.
So if NBC isn't promoting the show and FORD isn't promoting the show.. Who is??

NBC really should push this reboot if they expect rating to climb they need to draw attention to it..Oh and need I mention the point that had the series started on the path its on right now originially, then the ratings probably wouldn't be an issue. I know NBC had input,FORD had input, man I hate politics..it always screws up a good thing.

So anyways, how do we get NBC to promote the Knight Rider??

Sue, you were all over the set and getting the back stage scoop.. BTW great work on the videos. Is there something you can recommend? or maybe you heard they were gonna push the series when it gets closer to KARR?
Oh and I have to say I told you so..in an earlier thread I said I bet Torres ends up inside KARR.. acording to the green screen video I was right..OWW broke my dang arm patting myself on the back..sorry super ego today.

Oh and on another note; not for nothing, the video of Justin on Chelsey Lately was a pretty good clip, might have helped if the star of the show knew when it was on however.. Justin,telling people to watch Wednesdays at 9 instead of 8 isnt going to boost ratings..Justin man pull it together.
Tony P.
The Knight Driver
Keep Knight Rider Rolling
One Person Can Make a Difference.
SUPPORT KNIGHT RIDER!
http://www.gopetition.com/online/23816.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: NBC Needs to promote Knight Rider

Post by Sue » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Well it's not entirely true that they are doing nothing. They are sending Justin out for interviews, they are showing commercials again, they made that green screen video, and they have apparently asked Conan O'brien to mention it a few times on his show. (I'm assuming this because back when KR was first premiering Conan admitted on the show that NBC asked him to talk about Knight Rider to help hype the show.)
But I'm just the camera girl... Mike or Neil might have more insight.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.