Jensen Ackles as the new driver for K.I.T.T.

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Law
Volunteer

Jensen Ackles as the new driver for K.I.T.T.

Post by Law » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:28 pm

If you havent seen this actor in action then take a look at some of the episodes from "Supernatural". He is the perfect choice for the replacement of Michael Knight.
Attachments
JensenAckles49[1].jpg
JensenAckles49[1].jpg (76.31 KiB) Viewed 7102 times
Last edited by Law on Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Jensen Ackles as the new driver for K.I.T.T.

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:58 pm

I've liked his work since he was on Dark Angel as the smart assed Alec in the second season (or maybe his appearance in the first season as his psycho "twin" Ben) as he and his character were one of the few high points of the season but I think Justin Bruening is a better choice when it comes down to KR and the direction they'll be going. With this being a continuation of Knight Rider he looks more like he could be his son since he does at least resemble Hasselhoff a little bit, though okay that doesn't make sense in a genetically but still, he's more fitting. Only strange thing at least to me is his voice as he has one of those voices that sound younger than he is, I'm not one to talk about the voice since I'm in the same boat, it's something I'll get use to. Besides Jensen Ackles is busy with Supernatural.

Hey there's always the reboot, he might fit better with the feature film.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Law
Volunteer

Post by Law » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:02 pm

I suggest taking a look at this clip from youtube to see Jensen Ackle's acting style.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=UWmKXadkp ... re=related

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:05 pm

Frankly, I think Jensen Ackles looks like "some random guy off a chick t.v. series like Dawson's Creek."
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:53 pm

Michael Pajaro wrote:Frankly, I think Jensen Ackles looks like "some random guy off a chick t.v. series like Dawson's Creek."
Which is even more funny when you take into account that he actually was some random guy off the chick TV series that was Dawson's Creek. :lol:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:09 pm

He did Dark Angel first though. :D Then again, he apparently was a part of Days of Our Lives also, so the noon soap opera tradition could continue! Though he's not coming right off it like Hasselhoff and Bruening.

Then again he appeared in an episode of 7th Heaven *vomits* that precedes his role on DA by several years, he played the major, all important role of "Halloweeen kid #9"....
Last edited by PHOENIXZERO on Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

seeker78
FLAG Recruit

Post by seeker78 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:10 pm

Law wrote:If you havent seen this actor in action then take a look at some of the episodes from "Supernatural". He is the perfect choice for the replacement of Michael Knight. Justin Bruenig which they've already chosen, looks like some random guy off a chick t.v. series like Dawson's Creek.
hmm I don't know, he's a little too good looking, I'm kind of attracted to him, despite preferring girls, not that there would be anything wrong with that! Actually speaking of which, you know who makes me question my sexuality is that dude who plays Green Arrow on Smallville. lmao....nah he would probably be ok. I like Lady V's choice of the guy who plays Superman on Smallville, I forget his name. But he would be good for Knight Rider. :) Not as good as Will Smith though. ;-)

--Brian

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:45 pm

I dunno, I like Welling, but his acting can be rather wooden.

KRAvengerII
FLAG Recruit

Post by KRAvengerII » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:52 pm

Michael Pajaro wrote:Frankly, I think Jensen Ackles looks like "some random guy off a chick t.v. series like Dawson's Creek."
Or "Smallville."
KITT: I walked right into that one, didn't I?
Michael: More like Turbo Boosted.