Premiered the week of October 6, 1997 in the USA. TKR featured 3 cars and two motorcycles. It lasted for one season on the UPN network.
A promotional video tape, running a few minutes in length, was released before the series. You can watch it here. This page also is a time capsule of sorts, and contains initial rumors and data that was found before it's series release.
Towards the end of the season, K.I.T.T. was revealed as an orb and the main generator of TKR's advisor known only as “The Shadow”.
- Kyle Stewart (Played by Brixton Karnes)
- Jenny Andrews (Played by Christine Steel)
- Duke DePalma (Played by Duane Davis)
- Erica West (Played by Kathy Trageser)
- Kevin “Trek” Sanders (Played by Nick Wechsler)
- Dante (Driven by Kyle)
- Domino (Driven by Jenny)
- Beast (Driven by Duke)
- Kat (Driven by Erica)
- Plato (Driven by Trek)
It had 22 Original Episodes: