Hasselhoff moving forward with reality TV show?

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Hasselhoff moving forward with reality TV show?

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:52 pm

I know somebody who works for "a major film & television production company" who told me that about 2 weeks ago, Hasselhoff had a meeting with their Reality Television department. I can only assume this is the project Hasselhoff was working on last year, being followed around by a camera crew:

http://www.knightrideronline.com/phpbb/ ... php?t=6916

I don't really have any more information, but I would think that with the runaway success of America's Got Talent, he may have more clout to push projects forward.

I doubt doing this form of reality series (if it gets greenlit) would have any impact onthe Knight Rider movie.

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:14 pm

Uh, the title to the said show wouldn't be titled "Travels with the Hoff", would it? Just an educated guess... :) :dance: 8) :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

reverber
Rookie

Post by reverber » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:05 pm

to be honest its about time he released something more meaty for the viewing public. its also about time he started getting things go his way what with the divorce bizarre accidents and the drinking incidents.