Knight rider PS2 Game

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Meccy
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight rider PS2 Game

Post by Meccy » Wed Jan 01, 2003 8:03 pm

Can someone please offer some assistance on the camera obscura mission, I think it`s the second proper mission apart from the training sessions, it seems like that after you have left the back having scanned the situation you then move onto the actual scene where I presume you are expected to microjam something? however having reached the so called destination there appears to be nothing there.

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Thu Jan 02, 2003 6:37 am

you mean the one where michael tell kitt to scan without being detected??

well, at that point where michael says that, there is a ramp behind you. drive all the way up that and turbo over the crate on the ramp. come to the end of the building and then turbo again onto another roof.

turn diagonal right and jump onto that roof and what you have to scan should be there.

Skav
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Meccy
Recruit

Post by Meccy » Thu Jan 02, 2003 10:56 pm

The mission is that a heavy vehicle has crashed through the side of a bank and Devon asks Michael and KITT to investigate, you go to the bank location and scan for clues, after scanning it then comes to light that the signal has been traced to as remote location which you have to get to within one minute and microjam somerthing on arrival, however some you arrive at the fortress it there doesn`t appear to be ramp at all but I think it dos expect you to turbo over some crates and then onto buildings roof tops the crates aren`t a problem but the roof tops there after are as you don`t seem to be able to get enoough speed up.

Does this help you to locate where Iam in the game?
You have the initial training session then a further mission where you have to keep a speedingcar on your sensors then camera obscura mission is the next one after that

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Fri Jan 03, 2003 7:32 am

i get ya.

ur right about the crates...jump on those and they're attached to one building.

you just have to reverse as far back as you can and then press turbo boost pretty early.

never press the turbo boost when ur near ur target. give plenty of room for the car to lift off first.

this just takes a lot of practice but once you get it down, its simple!

Skav
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Meccy
Recruit

Post by Meccy » Fri Jan 03, 2003 4:20 pm

Thanks Skav I`ll give that a try, how far have you got?

Irish Knight
Recruit

Post by Irish Knight » Wed Jan 15, 2003 3:28 pm

The level that I am on is pretty difficult. It is the level where KITT has his Super Pursuit Mode and him and Michael return to the compound to stop Garth Knight's helicopter before he takes off again. After KITT does some scanning at the helicopter, Michael says that they have to find Garth. I have tried to complete the mission from there but I can't get to the other side of the compound to do some scanning. Does anyone know how to complete this level?

Meccy
Recruit

Post by Meccy » Fri Jan 17, 2003 2:15 am

Thats ironic I`m stuck on this level too except I havent got as far as you on it I cant seem to get close enough to the helicopter to muicro jam it, I can get under the helicopter but it wont scan from that range how do you get up the ramp so your near the helecopter?

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:39 am

Meccy, as you go up that ramp on the rooftop, make sure you turbo boost so that you end up right nxt to the helicopter. there should be a slow motion clip of you jumping. and then you can scan it.

Irish Knight, remember the crates you used to jump onto the building to scan the chopper? use them again and on the rooftop. turn around and face diagonal right...or it could be left. one of the two, just look to see if there is a building in front of you. i think it's left actually...anyways jump onto that and then you have to do another diagonal jump onto another building.

use ski mode to go over the pipe.

turn left and up the ramp and turbo boost onto another building. ski mode again over another pipe and then finally...just turbo boost!

you should be on the otherside of the compound.

that mainroad you rode on to go into that compound with the helicopter..well, as you ride down it, look up and you will see a pipe that goes right across the road into that compound you want to get into.

that's the objective...to make sure you reach that pipe!

it's pretty easy once you know how.

I've completed the game myself...on the first go!

Skav

Meccy
Recruit

Post by Meccy » Fri Jan 17, 2003 1:04 pm

Thanks Skav the only problem you face is that your against the clock and I cant seem to figure out exactly you get to the start of the ramp I always manage to get into the compound but then I run out of time.

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:52 am

ok, from the beginning:

SPM down into the compound by going down those roads...

turn left....into the compound...as u turn into it, u should see some crates against a little building...well...u need to turn diagonally left...there is a small building....its basically straight ahead.

jump onto the crates...then from the crates, onto the building...i think u need to do another turbo or maybe not...maybe u can drive just straight ahead...but anyways...turn DIRECTLY...to ur left!

there is a small ramp on the building u jumped on.

go up the ramp, and then turbo again. that should lead u directly onto the little platform where the helicopter is!

scan it and ur done!

Skav

Irish Knight
Recruit

Post by Irish Knight » Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:06 pm

Thanks for the info for the game. I have completed that level and now completing the game is my next target. Thanks again.

Meccy
Recruit

Post by Meccy » Sun Jan 19, 2003 3:19 am

Thanks for the tips as soon as I finish work I`ll give it a try, just out of interest doesn anyone know how far off completing the game we are at this stage as we have already dealt with KARR and Goliath?

LadyKnight
Volunteer

Post by LadyKnight » Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:01 pm

I've just finished defeating Garth in his truck Goliath.
Now I'm going after the chopper.

The scenes where KARR first appear in, is done really well don't you think?
The one where he's standing next to Kitt talking with his awesome voice.
It brought shivers to my spine, you really get so involved in this game!

The feeling you get while steering Kitt is nearly (I think) like driving it for real. Skimode is so much fun, I was like a little kid going: "Oh goody, goody!, goody!!" And TurboBoost is even better, then you go :"Yeeeehaaaa". :mrgreen:
I can't wait to see what SPM will be like :D

LadyKnight

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sun Jan 19, 2003 6:40 pm

Meccy, you have about 4 more levels to go.

the final level involves you squaring off garthe inside karr.

so you havent dealt with karr for good, however, goliath is very much...gone!

Skav