Who is that voice?

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

chieflittleweenie
Stranger
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Who is that voice?

Post by chieflittleweenie » Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:07 pm

Who does the "KNIGHT RIDER, A SHADOWY FLIGHT INTO THE DANGEROUS WORLD OF A MAN WHO DOES NOT EXIST. MICHAEL KNIGHT, A YOUNG LONER ON A CRUSADE TO CHAMPION THE CAUSE OF THE INNOCENT, THE HELPLESS, THE POWERLESS. iN A WORLD OF CRIMINALS WHO OPERATE ABOVE THE LAW," voice at the beginning of every episode? If there were more than one, where were they? Why can't I find this info anywhere on the net? To me, it sounds a bit like James Earl Jones (Darth Vader, Star Wars).

Thanks to all who try to get this info for me.
CHIEFLITTLEWEENIE

KnightCrusader99
Operative

Post by KnightCrusader99 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:36 pm

Welcome to the Board!

Actually The Voice That Does the overlay on the opening sequence is provided by Richard Basehart, who played the role of Wilton Knight in the Pilot.

-Steve

Paul
Rookie

Re: Who is that voice?

Post by Paul » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:54 am

chieflittleweenie wrote:Who does the "KNIGHT RIDER, A SHADOWY FLIGHT INTO THE DANGEROUS WORLD OF A MAN WHO DOES NOT EXIST. MICHAEL KNIGHT, A YOUNG LONER ON A CRUSADE TO CHAMPION THE CAUSE OF THE INNOCENT, THE HELPLESS, THE POWERLESS. iN A WORLD OF CRIMINALS WHO OPERATE ABOVE THE LAW," voice at the beginning of every episode? If there were more than one, where were they? Why can't I find this info anywhere on the net? To me, it sounds a bit like James Earl Jones (Darth Vader, Star Wars).

Thanks to all who try to get this info for me.
Okay, imagine this, set to scenes of the Millennium Falcon doing it's stuff.

"Star Wars, a shadowy flight into the dangerous galaxy of my son, who thinks I do not exist.

Luke Skywalker, a young learner on a crusade to champion the cause of the rebels, and the Jedi, in a galaxy of Imperials who battle within the DeathStar...."

Yeah, I know, lame, but hey, it was off the top of my head and it's almost midnight. :wink:

theevolved1
Operative

Post by theevolved1 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:41 am

lol i think thats pretty funny actually lol
Funny TKR Quote

*bling*
"Maintanence Please Report to the Recreation Room.... The Jukebox is Jammed on Moonlight at the Oasis."