Searching for goofy KR pictures?

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Newbie
Volunteer

Searching for goofy KR pictures?

Post by Knight Newbie » Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:24 am

I'm looking to make a dvd cover for my knight rider bloopers reel.
I was wondering if anyone could post some goofy looking pictures from knight rider or any Hasselhoff funny faces etc.

Thanks...

KN

oppenca2
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by oppenca2 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:50 pm

Try ebay, they sell a bloopers tape and often show stills of Michael making the funny faces, you could possibly print those?
Did you make your own bloopers tape? The one I got off ebay isnt the best quality...but its ok, I guess.

Knight Newbie
Volunteer

Post by Knight Newbie » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:21 pm

I bought a copy off a guy who had a knight rider site. It is not a dvd but only a disc that I can play on my computer. I had to install divx or something like that.

I tried buying the dvd off e-bay but got ripped off... :(

pewter 02ws6
Operative

Post by pewter 02ws6 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:31 am

Knight Newbie wrote:I tried buying the dvd off e-bay but got ripped off... :(
just out of curiosity,what was the sellers name?the guy i bought mine from off ebay claimed to send a set i never received.then claimed to send a second set that i never got either.after threatening him,a month & 1/2 later i finally got my dvd.
let me know....

oppenca2
Operative

Post by oppenca2 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:06 pm

My "bloopers" was a VHS.. from someone called "vipers" on ebay. They sent me another tape saying it was from Columbia House in a Columbia House box, but it was taped off of TV... mine wasnt a DVD- is your DVD good quality? What does it have on it?

pewter 02ws6
Operative

Post by pewter 02ws6 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:48 pm

the quality isn't the best on mine and the copy was not a legit copy either.it was an auction for both the knight rider 2000 movie and the bloopers dvd.had i known about the season 1 dvd before i bought the set,i would have never bid on it. it has a few interviews with the creator,cast and crew,shows what really happened to kitt when he landed from jumps,bloopers during the show,the cast clowning around while filming,cross-overs from other shows,a few things about the creation of the show and the car and some other stuff i can't remember at the moment.

oppenca2
Operative

Post by oppenca2 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:57 pm

ya that sounds like my "bloopers" tape only it wasnt even a dvd. It had some clips from talk shows and stuff also, a lot of clips from tv just showing "next on night rider" over and over again. Im glad I have the real DVD set, but I have viewed all of season one now and I want 2,3, and 4 and then a NEW movie!!!! (thats all) :lol:

any luck with finding photo clips for the bloopers tape?