Where is Patricia McPherson?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Alex
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Where is Patricia McPherson?

Post by Alex » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Hello to all,

Did I like a lot of knowing where it is Patricia McPherson? What is made of her it? Does anybody know?

It is also a lot liked to see the pictures of her more recent, please.

Thank you.

Alex.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Re: Where is Patricia McPherson?

Post by Knight-Armen » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:27 pm

Bro, you've got to change your sentence structure if I'm going to understand (in detail) what it is you're asking for.

As for her whereabouts it seems that she's been busy with environmental issues and keeping lectures at various universities on how to keep the environment clean.
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Handzus' Stupid Fro
Operative

Post by Handzus' Stupid Fro » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:15 pm

Knight-Armen wrote:Bro, you've got to change your sentence structure if I'm going to understand (in detail) what it is you're asking for.

As for her whereabouts it seems that she's been busy with environmental issues and keeping lectures at various universities on how to keep the environment clean.
I'm sure he's writing like that to upset people. :roll: You've answered his question so you obviously know what he's talking about.

Harry Singh Jr.
Operative

Post by Harry Singh Jr. » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:36 pm

I was wondering myself. That's news to me. Thanks Knight Armen:)

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:53 am

Thank you for his answer, Knight Armen.

Alex.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:36 am

My pleasure guys! As for Knight Rider related activities I believe she's been attending a number of replica meetings but that's really it. She hasn't been involved with the Knight Rider franchise in that great depth since the cancellation of the series in the 80's.
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

lunchmeat
FLAG Recruit

Post by lunchmeat » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:41 pm

Handzus' Stupid Fro wrote:
Knight-Armen wrote:Bro, you've got to change your sentence structure if I'm going to understand (in detail) what it is you're asking for.

I'm sure he's writing like that to upset people. :roll: You've answered his question so you obviously know what he's talking about.
His profile states that he's from Portugal, so perhaps English isn't his first language.
If I am destroyed... ...so shall you be. -KARR