SuperBowl on NBC

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

whiskey
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

SuperBowl on NBC

Post by whiskey » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Well it's halftime & I have yet to see any Knight Rider promotions :x NBC's promoting the hell out of Heroes & Chuck

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: SuperBowl on NBC

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:59 pm

I guess if NBC is going to save any dieing show,they put all their eggs in Chucks basket.

Which gives me an idea.Anyone still up for chucking eggs at NBC execs if kr gets cancelled because nobody cared enough to promote it and give it a decent chance? :lol:

Renegade94
Recruit

Post by Renegade94 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:50 pm

NBC had the perfect stage on which to promote Knight Rider and try to bring in more viewers and they have failed miserably! I can not even begin to describe how disappointed that I am in NBC, I understand promoting the return of Heroes, but not one single Knight Rider spot?! I just do not understand the logic behind these decisions that NBC as a network is making, how can we get more viewers when you don't even advertise on the one night the whole world is watching the same channel?! I am sorry and do not mean to rant and rave too much, but I just can not help myself, as a die hard Knight Rider watcher, I have done my part to try to get people to watch the show, but if the network itself does not even try to help the show out, why do we even bother to do our part? I want this show to survive to see at least a season 2 and many more there after, but I fear that if NBC does not start to do a better promotion job, I do not think that it is going to happen! Well, I think I have said enough for now, I am really looking forward to Wednesday night anyway, I know the last few episodes are just going to be awesome! :good:
:kitt:
"KITT keep your eyes peeled" Michael
"Michael I do not have eyes" KITT
"Figure of speech KITT" Michael
From Knight In Shining Armor

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:24 pm

I dont live in the US and I dont watch superbowl. but I can understand the huge number of people watching the game that day.
you know what is the problem? the big problem is that we can reach the top people from NBC in person so we can talk to them and understand how the hell they are thinking!!!!!!!!
a simple question, why bring back KR if you dont want to support the show with the required advertisement? specially when every body knows that the show had a REBOOT and there is a new theme going on now??????
you know, some times I wish they didnt bring KR back. we are all hooked now and there is nothing we can do except wait and watch how they will decide. I HATE THIS :twisted: :kitt:

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:20 am

they didnt even promote Tuesday's, Wednesday's and Friday's shows........I think i saw a commerical with all of the Thursday comedy shows in it. But i could be wrong.
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno