Idea for TOS style set up...

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Idea for TOS style set up...

Post by pheonix_knight » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:53 pm

Extremely easy to do....

Have Ki3t and Mike stranded several hundred miles from the 'SSC' after a mission only to discover that the Aeroplane which usually serves to transport them from global location A to B has malfunctioned in some way and they must return 'home' under their own steam...

Whilst en route Mike encounters a 'damsel in distress...' and so begins the mission...

Add ingredients of 'hapless car thief duo' or pompous law enforcement officer who crumbles after a 40 something minute episode or comedy moment with 'peeing dog....' for standalone episode subplots/comic relief...

Its that easy....

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Idea for TOS style set up...

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:19 am

I'd love to see that happen in the new series!
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

Knight2000
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Idea for TOS style set up...

Post by Knight2000 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:21 am

I think I mentioned this elsewhere too. Doesn't need to be stranded. Mike and KI3T could be doing a non-urgent mission or simply on "vacation" and they come across a DiD or some other small time crime going on and Mike being the upstanding citizen he is, decides to investigate.