FanFiction Help

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

ex812
Recruit

FanFiction Help

Post by ex812 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:52 pm

I am looking for a Fan Fic from about 10 years ago. It involved KITT being upgraded to a new Trans Am and KARR was rebuilt as a White Trans Am. Anyone remember this and know where I can find a copy? It was pretty long and I remember it being very good.

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: FanFiction Help

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:23 pm

The closest match to that is Knight Rider Legends (formerly known as Knight Rider 1998) where both KITT and KARR were upgraded to new Trans Am's, but KARR wasn't white.

It involved new adventures of Michael and KITT, along with Bonnie and Devon... plus a new FBI agent recruited to drive a re-programmed KARR who was maintained by April.

ex812
Recruit

Post by ex812 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:08 pm

That might be it. I specifically remember KITT being upgraded to the Knight 3000 vehicle complete with SPM. I also remember KARR was a bad guy in the begining and a scene where he crashed through a house.

Joe Huth
FLAG Operative

Post by Joe Huth » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:30 pm

Skip - is that you? Been a looonnnggg time!

I believe the story you are remembering is in fact "Knight Rider Legends". I haven't had much luck in finding it again but I was able to find the site where it used to be:

http://www.geocities.com/~karr1982/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's now defunct. Even searching for it on the Internet Archives didn't turn up anything.

Joe
Knight Rider Historian - visit my website: http://www.KnightRiderHistorians.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Co-author of Knight Rider Legacy

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:23 pm

Another fanfic was called Waiting for you by a writer under the name Alexandra Spar.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1205570/1/W ... n_Progress
But he wasn't white colored either,I think.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

ex812
Recruit

Post by ex812 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:34 pm

hey Joe,

It is indeed me and yes it has been a long time. Seems like a lifetime ago, long enough for me to live Michael Long's life for real. What's new with you.