Knight of the Chameleon - KITT on remote control?

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

spyhunter
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight of the Chameleon - KITT on remote control?

Post by spyhunter » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:20 am

Just watched this episode recently on SKY+ (I'm in the UK now) and it's great not having to worry about chopped up airings anymore, however no TiVo :-(

Anyway, the Chameleon episode while not one of the more interesting episodes, I feel it was very well presented and edited, Season 3 was the best wasn't it? Especially the scene where Michael gets out and jogs with the chic of the week, it was done so smoothly and there is no sign of somebody driving KITT like there usually is, no funny chair or arms in sight, could KITT have been on remote control? If not they sure fooled me...

SH

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:04 am

I think I read in Joe Huth's book that sometimes the driver in the seatwould fight with David as to who would drive when they got in so it may have been possible for Michael to sit on the chair holding the driver and he got out and the driver drove.

Joe Huth
FLAG Operative

Post by Joe Huth » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:30 pm

None of the KITT cars used in the show were remote controlled. In that particular scene, they had the blind drive seat on the passenger side. Michael got out of the car and the passenger side blind driver would start driving.

Joe

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:55 pm

Wasn't it the blind drivers seat that caused the fighting over who was driving the car? :d
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;