SELLING ERTL K.I.T.T AND K.A.R.R

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

OKC KNIGHT
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

SELLING ERTL K.I.T.T AND K.A.R.R

Post by OKC KNIGHT » Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:50 am

****(neps) Neil take down if not allowed***

Just wanted to let you guys know I have hooked up with a distributor and I'm going to be selling the Ertl 1/18 Kitt and Karr die cast cars.Price will be $38.50 With fed ex shipping and yes I do ship international.Why go through me instead of a toy shop or ebay.Well I'm also a knight rider fan and have been selling trans am parts for a few years and have developed great customer relationships ask turbomanknight he bought a turbo cast wheel from me.And holds honor of being my youngest customer.LOL !!

I have a 2 week notice from my supplier.So when i find out when ill receive these you guys will. 8)

Also I'll be able to get the Sunstar 1/18 delorean's from all 3 back to the future movies as well as the welly Delorean's and Ertl Joy ride products .

So pm me with what you want and how many.

Also Ertl is planning a 1/18 1982 trans am Recaro edition only 8000 will be made

It will have details like White lettered Goodyear tires and more I haven't seen a prototype pic yet but its due out in August.

Price on the recaro will be announced when i have confirmation of production.

Thanks<<<Dave.S

Pierre
FLAG Recruit

Post by Pierre » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:32 am

I'm interested for the recaro :D

sarfraz
FLAG Assistant

Post by sarfraz » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:29 am

whats your total price likely to be for shipping just KARR to the UK?

Sarfraz
"I would not sell yourself short Michael, you are much more than a horse"

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Re: SELLING ERTL K.I.T.T AND K.A.R.R

Post by Lost Knight » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:59 am

OKC KNIGHT wrote:Also Ertl is planning a 1/18 1982 trans am Recaro edition only 8000 will be made

It will have details like White lettered Goodyear tires and more I haven't seen a prototype pic yet but its due out in August.

I'll have to nab me one of those! Only 8,000... maybe it's a good idea to pick up two...

HondaSiR
FLAG Assistant

Post by HondaSiR » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:19 am

I'll also help myself to one of those Recaro editions if and when it comes by my area. It should keep my KITTs in good company, after all...It is Michael Long's original ride. :P

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:40 pm

OKC KNIGHT wrote: ask turbomanknight he bought a turbo cast wheel from me.And holds honor of being my youngest customer.LOL !!
WHOO!!! :dance: :dance: Put me down for a Recaro and a KARR. Thanks dude. 8)
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

OKC KNIGHT
Operative

Post by OKC KNIGHT » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:27 pm

HondaSiR wrote:I'll also help myself to one of those Recaro editions if and when it comes by my area. It should keep my KITTs in good company, after all...It is Michael Long's original ride. :P

Well technically the Knight of Phoenix 1982 trans am is like mine a black/gold ws-6 with t-tops and TAN PMD interior not recaro.

Don't worry everyone gets it wrong sometimes :wink: :lol:

OKC KNIGHT
Operative

Post by OKC KNIGHT » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:36 pm

Lost Knight wrote:
OKC KNIGHT wrote:Also Ertl is planning a 1/18 1982 trans am Recaro edition only 8000 will be made

I'll have to nab me one of those! Only 8,000... maybe it's a good idea to pick up two...
Yup I'm getting allot of request on that one,I'll be ordering 2 cases of those for sure :wink:

I'll make the final announcement when I get confirmation of Price and release date from my sources.

<<Dave.S

HondaSiR
FLAG Assistant

Post by HondaSiR » Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:44 am

OKC KNIGHT wrote:Well technically the Knight of Phoenix 1982 trans am is like mine a black/gold ws-6 with t-tops and TAN PMD interior not recaro.
Not a problem with me, I've always wanted an accurate 1/18 diecast of a 1982 Firebird. The upcoming Recaro is good if not the perfect rendition. I do hope they use the correct style tail lights though, not the ones that are currently on the KITT version. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :wink:

OKC KNIGHT
Operative

Post by OKC KNIGHT » Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:42 pm

Hi guys

I just got off the phone with ertl the release date for k.a.r.r is July 25.The 1982 Recaro trans am is august 10

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:16 pm

HondaSiR wrote:Not a problem with me, I've always wanted an accurate 1/18 diecast of a 1982 Firebird. The upcoming Recaro is good if not the perfect rendition. I do hope they use the correct style tail lights though, not the ones that are currently on the KITT version. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :wink:
Hm... only time will tell. I think there's a good chance it will be accurate this time since they have to change the tail lights. I doubt they'll stick with the same blacked-out bubble.

As for the real cars, interestingly enough, the custom replica acrylic tail light blackouts actually look better than the ones on the show. (You can see small grey bolts spaced out across the bottom in the series.) I'm surprised they just didn't make it like it's made now, with the bolts mounted into the extension that's hidden in the trunk.

HondaSiR
FLAG Assistant

Post by HondaSiR » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:03 am

Lost Knight wrote:I'm surprised they just didn't make it like it's made now, with the bolts mounted into the extension that's hidden in the trunk.
The guys at Barris' garage probably were under a lot of time pressure to make the prototype KITT that they didn't do enough research on how to conceal those bolts on the star car. Or perhaps they didn't think much about it since the tail lights were blacked out anyway.

OKC KNIGHT
Operative

Post by OKC KNIGHT » Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:16 am

NOTICE:

I need to get a total # of people who are interested in the 1:18 kitt or karr or the 1982 recaro

Please email me at dmcman108@yahoo.com with descrip of what model(s) you want and how many.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

I'm only ordering a very limited # of these once I'm out that's it.

Thanks

><<Dave

OKC KNIGHT
Operative

Post by OKC KNIGHT » Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:38 pm

Here is the pic of k.a.r.r :-D 8)

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:11 am

SWEEET!!!
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

HondaSiR
FLAG Assistant

Post by HondaSiR » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:29 am

If anybody comes across with pictures of the Recaro edition, please post it ASAP. :)