Knight Rider Movie Opener

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KNIGHT RAIDER
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by KNIGHT RAIDER » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:58 pm

Do you think the upcoming Knight Rider movie will start off with KITT driving in the desert like in the TV series or will we see KITT receiving a major overhaul at the FLAG laboratory. It would be real cool to see KARR's CPU, as the technicians attempt to reprogram him to help asist KITT.
I don't need no "Wizard Of Oz Car" putting me behind the 8 ball, for nothing. LOL (The Rev)

All they did was blow away a "Ringmaster", they didn't even steal any hamburgers. LOL (Michael)

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:34 am

You know, I think that actually might be a possibility. What better way to refresh everyone's memory and get them pumped up than by re-creating the desert scene? It's almost a trademark of the series. The only thing is that they might want to save the new car or upgraded Trans Am for later in the movie. If I was making the movie, I would show very brief and dark shots of the new car to keep it mysterious before everyone gets to see it officially in action. It would be kind of like what they did for the original season 4 promo commercial for "Knight Of the Juggernaut" back in '85 where brief shots of K.I.T.T. in Super Pursuit Mode were shown.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:01 pm

Probably what would happen is KITT gets destroyed some how or after they reunite (him and Michael) something will hapen for them to have KITT's new body. The desert scene is excellent for the opener, but they have to re-do it into something a little more with a twist. I hope the movie gets out soon, I can't wait! :twisted:

KNIGHT RAIDER
Operative

Post by KNIGHT RAIDER » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:27 pm

The movie could start out in the desert with the original 82' Trans Am, then can end in the desert with the newly remodeled KITT, sort of a before/after transformation. :D
I don't need no "Wizard Of Oz Car" putting me behind the 8 ball, for nothing. LOL (The Rev)

All they did was blow away a "Ringmaster", they didn't even steal any hamburgers. LOL (Michael)

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:17 pm

Knight Raider - I was thinking the very same thing! :)

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:24 pm

They actually did that for Knight Rider 2000 though the Knight 4000 was shown on an open road and not metamorphing in the desert. Same idea though and all the more reason to do it to keep things consistent!

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:30 pm

Oh yeah....

It would also be great if they implemented the closing scene with K.I.T.T. and/or the new car and driver driving off into the desert symbolizing a new generation. Like the saying goes: The more things change, the more they stay the same. I can picture this going on with a great musical score playing, too.

KNIGHT RAIDER
Operative

Post by KNIGHT RAIDER » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:49 pm

Cool idea " Lost Knight". I could definitely picture the two KITTs out in the desert driving side by side, parting their seperate ways, a view shot similiar to "Return of the Jedi", where we see the Millenium Falcon & luke's X-wing leaving the planet Tatooine, parting their separate way into space.

gillmacca
Volunteer

Post by gillmacca » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:55 pm

I think it should start with KITT in a high speed chase after some criminals (in original shell and would have to last about 15 mins), and he catches them in the end, but it wouldn't be easy.
Then the film would move to the FLAG boardroom, where they are talking about how KITT is getting old now, and they will not be upgrading or building a new one, as that is not the direction FLAG is now going in.

What do you think?

GetKittBack
Rookie

Post by GetKittBack » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:59 pm

hey guys actually is started writing a script about the same idea about karr and if i can find it i'll post what i have. it isn't much but you know!

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:01 pm

Either the desert opener or a refresh of some cool scenes of all the classic episodes put together...

jyd85
Operative

Post by jyd85 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:31 pm

Oh yeah....

It would also be great if they implemented the closing scene with K.I.T.T. and/or the new car and driver driving off into the desert symbolizing a new generation. Like the saying goes: The more things change, the more they stay the same. I can picture this going on with a great musical score playing, too.
That's how I ended my first KR fic. Both cars and their drivers racing off into the sunset through the desert. That'd be a great ending for the movie.
If you'd be so kind as to put me down.

Down?

My dear, I'm a car. Not a plane.

KNIGHT10000
Volunteer

Knight Rider Movie Beginning

Post by KNIGHT10000 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:05 pm

Hi guys. I have some Ideas for the Beginning of the movie hope you like them. Tell me what you think and if there is an error in my English excuse Me but I am Latino. Here they go:

This arguments will be accompany be scenes of all The Knight Rider, Team Knight Rider and Knight Rider 2000 chapters name below

The Color is Black and Purple.

(A voice Says)

23 Years ago a secret organization call the Foundation for Law and Government rescue a young police officer that was betray and thought to be dead . FLAG by that time own by Wilton Knight took him, gave him a new identity and a Sate of the Art Car called KITT.

But the best of all was that he have a new life a new purpose to live and to prove that one Man Can Make a Difference.

(From the back we see the Black KITT coming forward)

Then the background comes to normal color and we see all the Team Knight Rider vehicles and the airplane surrounding the Black KITT and left it behind.

(A voice says)

One Man and one car where good but 5 Cars and 5 Skill Operatives could make a better job but… The operatives where good but they lack of something.

(The background changes again to black and purple)

(A voice says)

In the year 2000 the city of Seattle was loosing the battle against crime; good people where kill and criminals free; guns that where banned where bought be criminals in the black market.

(Here we see all the cars. Black KITT left behind all the Team Knight Rider cars and the Airplane surrounding KITT and the Red KITT appears in front of all the other cars.)

(The voice continue)

FLAG thought especially Madix that with a better looking car; the Foundation could be back again. Devon new that was not true and searched for Michael Knight.

He was retire… He came back with hopes that he could be the Knight in Shining Armor
With his trusted KITT.
He was mad because all of what he thought of FLAG was lost or change he argue with Devon and Madix but he still came back to try to help; with the help of an ex police woman named Shawn.

Devon died and Michael Knight with anger took this criminal and put them in jail.

(Background turns black like night and all the cars are still there in this order Black KITT left behind TKR car surrounding Black KITT the TKR Airplane above the Red KITT in the front)

(A voice says)

Now in the present day a lot of war, greed, corruption, injustice and criminals operating above the law.

Well this is the time to call again The Man that Make the Difference and his State of the Art Car

(Black KITT scanner beginning to move and make a really loud scanner sound he start to take Speed to catch all the other cars; he start to transform into SPM mode a really loud sound like a bomb or something we hear and see the Black KITT coming very fast he pass all the cars thru the middle in SPM; we see the red Scanner shinning really bright and we hear a loud sound like an explosion and we see the back of the new KITT with the tire leaving fire flames on the track.)

(The title appear KNIGHT RIDER: THE MOVIE)

By: David J. Alvarez Ulloa
ONE MAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
MAKE IT A POSITIVE ONE

CB2001
FLAG Assistant

Post by CB2001 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:06 pm

Despite the whole thing with the opening credits sequence of the show, I honestly think that they should not show KITT until after the opening sequence, maybe after the crime occuring. Think of how "Live and Let Die" was like. Instead of it showing James Bond on a mission like most of the previous films, it starts off with showing a few agents being killed before the credits come up. Kinda like that. First the problem is shown (but not entirely), then introduce Michael and then introduce KITT. By showing KITT in the opening credits, it would spoil what he looks like.

Reissuleipa
Rookie

Post by Reissuleipa » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:50 am

Gotta agree with CB2001, though there were some cool aspects in KNIGHT10000's opening.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:49 am

Maybe open it with the old car and end it with the new car riding off into the sunset. Like how the opening credit sequence for "Knight Of the Juggernaut" didn't include footage of Super Pursuit Mode until the end of the episode in the desert. I don't see how the desert sequence could be ignored in a Knight Rider movie, but I do agree that it should be kept under wraps until some dramatic chain of events.

KNIGHT10000
Volunteer

Post by KNIGHT10000 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:28 pm

Hey guys the Black KITT I am talking about is The KITT that we all know.

The only thing we are going to see of the NEW KITT will be the back and the flame he is going to leave; in a very short time because he is going to Fast to see him good like the beginning of Knight Rider 2000.
ONE MAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
MAKE IT A POSITIVE ONE

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:09 pm

jjsocrazy wrote:Probably what would happen is KITT gets destroyed some how or after they reunite (him and Michael) something will hapen for them to have KITT's new body. The desert scene is excellent for the opener, but they have to re-do it into something a little more with a twist. I hope the movie gets out soon, I can't wait! :twisted:
They're not even filming yet, are they?
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"