KITT ornament winner

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KITT ornament winner

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:44 pm

So we had a bit of email trouble contacting the winner of our Hallmark KITT Ornament giveaway, and then had some additional delays with the mailing, but we finally got everything settled. The winner of the drawing was...

Knight Racer!

And yes, KITT bought Devon argyle socks for Christmas.

Congratulations Knight Racer!
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: KITT ornament winner

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Thanks Michael Pajaro,Matthew,and Neil,anyone else who runs KRO I may have left out for the contest prize.I've added the ornament to one of my knight rider exhibits along with my NBC button and the hot wheels kitt I had someone replace with johnny lightning wheels for accuracy.

I've corrected my email address for those of you who have tried reaching me in the past and couldn't.Best way to reach me is by personal message which I check more than my own email apparently.

This makes the second kr contest I've won on this forum.I'm going to have to make more room for kr memorobelia and merchandise.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:45 pm

You won two drawings? IT'S FIXED! I DEMAND A RECOUNT! :)

I guess that's just one of the benefits of being a longtime member of KRO!

So you can replace the Hot Wheels wheels? Do they just pop off and you can put new ones on? Do the wheels still roll, or is it just decorative at this point? It certainly looks good to me.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:36 pm

That's funny Mike,replace haha.MR2NR from this board replaced the wheels for me.I bought the hotwheels kitt for almost $5 with shipping than a $13 johnny lightning rare trans am with the right wheels.Then shipped them both to MR2NR.He replaced them for me.They do move like normal wheels.Its also real rubber tires that come off the rims.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Johnny-Lightnin ... 35cbfa16b1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Between all the costs of shipping and ebay auctions I spent close to $30 on that perfect hotwheels kitt.

He also opened up the car and painted the dash and wheel black without ruining the dash decals.