I may have converted a friend into a KR fan

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Skav
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

I may have converted a friend into a KR fan

Post by Skav » Mon May 02, 2011 2:34 pm

So, I had KR on (episode: Knightmares) the other night and a friend of mine told me that he had been watching more KR on youtube today. He already saw the pilot episode and I think he liked that. In a while he is coming over and he wants to see more episodes.

I plan on showing him the fan favourites such as KITT vs KARR, Soul Survivor, The Michael and Stevie trilogy, Dead of Knight (too much stock footage at the end may ruin this one, though), Knight in Disgrace, Killer KITT, Sky Knight, Junkyard Dog and Goliath.

Obviously, we won't watch all of those tonight but hopefully he will have even more of a higher opinion of the show once he is done with those.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

neps
Site Administrator

Re: I may have converted a friend into a KR fan

Post by neps » Thu May 05, 2011 7:42 am

Only a true friend would get a someone hooked on the drug of Knight Rider.

crashb648
Operative

Post by crashb648 » Thu May 05, 2011 9:47 am

If there was a like button on those forums, i would like your post there neps. Very good wording! I must try harder to get my friends into the wonderful world of knight rider. One man can make a difference! :D
http://www.thetributepages.info/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Online Tribute Pages for Video Games, Movies and TV Shows. Including: Knight Rider and Knight Rider: The Game!

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Thu May 05, 2011 2:08 pm

Well, we watched Goliath the day of my original post in this thread and I think Marc liked it. I was expecting him to say something sarcastic about twin Hoff but he didn't. He was completely suckered in!

Marc's been watching it on youtube (Soul Survivor but missed the beginning, he said) and is coming round again tonight to see more.

It's not my fault that he now has an addiction :oops:

:D

He's planning on coming to Vegas with me next March for KRF IV, too, but a trip to Vegas that weekend was already planned, anyway, since I said that was the next time I wanted to go there, and him and his girlfriend wanted to check the place out.

They should have a fun time if he continues to like what he is seeing!
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;