Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

User avatar
.:!FILDA!:.
Operative
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:31 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Jirikov, Usti region, Czech Repubilc (Jiříkov, Ústecký kraj, Česká Republika)
Contact:

Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by .:!FILDA!:. » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:55 am

Hello guys !!! You have some new informations about this new Knight Rider Feature Film please ?

Thanks for answers and I hope that Knight Rider will come back in new super coat. :wink:
Please excuse my english, I'm still learning. Thanks!
!!! FAN FROM CZECH REPUBLIC !!!

.:!FILDA!:.

User avatar
blowersho
Operative
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:56 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by blowersho » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:23 pm

The project is in limbo and will most likely remain there, better to have no movie than some mediocre one, the nasty taste of KR08 is still in my mouth.

User avatar
Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Knight Manor

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:37 am

I apologize for not posting new motion picture news as of late - I have been very, very, busy developing artwork and plans for what I consider the next great Knight Rider interactive experience. You will hear more about that later but keep your eye on "the next mission begins" thread.

Now an update...

Me, Michael Scheffe, and some others have read what is now Glen's fourth Knight Rider motion picture script and we are in the process of polishing some ideas on it. Rest assured the development of the movie is still moving forward but it is a time consuming process of revising things to find compromise with the needs of studio brass and investors for the picture and the original fans that give the property its value. I am not at liberty to disclose any more on that matter.

The Knight Rider motion picture is being written as if the story of Michael Long being shot in the face and left for dead is told as if it occured in our modern day with Tanya Walker's devious acts prompting billionare Wilton Knight to intervene, give Michael a new face and identity and eventually introduce him to his talking supercar partner, K.I.T.T., the car of tomorrow. (see more in the "Biggest Mistake on Knight Rider Movie" thread)

I have been working dilligently between other projects to help Glen polish his script and make sure it maintains terminology associated with the original series. K.I.T.T. is black, has a red scanner in the grille, and yes WILL talk.

You will see Ski Mode, Turbo Boost, Microjam, MBS, as well as some new abilities you haven't seen before. I will point out that this new mythology of Knight Rider learns more towards sci-fi than the original series but everything in this script is there for a reason. Knight Rider must remain a trend setter and not simply another popcorn movie trend follower that hopes to recoup loses through multiple dvd releases.

We want the Knight Rider movie to have maximum rewatch value, stunning visuals, amazing collectible merchandise availible, and most importantly of all prove that Knight Rider can still be a worldwide blockbuster hit today as it was 30 years ago. You fans have been patient, your patience is both appreciated and aknowledged. Glen and I ask you to hang on a bit longer because crafting a modern mythology takes a lot of time and patience. It is a uphill battle getting through studio politics and maintaining creative control but in the end it is our collective hope that we can maintain Glen's creative vision so that what is put to paper for the most part is properly translated to screen.

I am doing everything in my power with the trusted position I am in to help Glen find a middle ground between his creative desires and the fans expectations of him.

In return we ask for your support and your continued patience. We recognize the value of not alienating the fandom from our creative choices with this new mythology of Knight Rider we are constructing. In order for Knight Rider to become successful, it takes patience and compromise. Give us a chance to tell our story and you will be amazed by what we can accomplish.

Together we can make a difference.

=VK=
:dash:

User avatar
.:!FILDA!:.
Operative
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:31 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Jirikov, Usti region, Czech Repubilc (Jiříkov, Ústecký kraj, Česká Republika)
Contact:

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by .:!FILDA!:. » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:54 am

WOOOW thanks !!! And this feature film will be exactly the same as in 1982 ?

And in what year is likely to in cinemas? And series will not be?

Thanks !!!
Please excuse my english, I'm still learning. Thanks!
!!! FAN FROM CZECH REPUBLIC !!!

.:!FILDA!:.

User avatar
Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Knight Manor

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:16 pm

.:!FILDA!:. wrote:WOOOW thanks !!! And this feature film will be exactly the same as in 1982 ?

And in what year is likely to in cinemas? And series will not be?

Thanks !!!


- No, it is not exactly the same as 1982. We are hoping for a 2012 release.

=VK=
:dash:

User avatar
.:!FILDA!:.
Operative
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:31 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Jirikov, Usti region, Czech Repubilc (Jiříkov, Ústecký kraj, Česká Republika)
Contact:

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by .:!FILDA!:. » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Yes, and I mean story will be same as in 1982. And series will not be?
Please excuse my english, I'm still learning. Thanks!
!!! FAN FROM CZECH REPUBLIC !!!

.:!FILDA!:.

User avatar
Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Knight Manor

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:30 pm

.:!FILDA!:. wrote:Yes, and I mean story will be same as in 1982. And series will not be?


- The story will have the same characters and some story elements but it is not the same as 1982. I don't know what series you're referring to.

=VK=
:dash:

User avatar
.:!FILDA!:.
Operative
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:31 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Jirikov, Usti region, Czech Repubilc (Jiříkov, Ústecký kraj, Česká Republika)
Contact:

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by .:!FILDA!:. » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:53 pm

OK that will be very good film. I mean series as 1. season, 2. season and next.
Please excuse my english, I'm still learning. Thanks!
!!! FAN FROM CZECH REPUBLIC !!!

.:!FILDA!:.

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:36 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by krrdr2010 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:59 pm

I hope they DON'T do a remake of the First Episode for the Movie. STOP RAGGIN' ON KNIGHT RIDER:2008!!!! Rag on NBC for not having the cajones to fix it and stick with it(they could've done that). No wonder Broadcast Networks are losing Viewers to Cable, Satellite, DirectTV, etc. :good: :good: :good:

User avatar
WIBoomer1
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:00 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: WI

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by WIBoomer1 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:25 pm

If it's not an original tale, then how would you do it? Knight Rider isn't the biggest thing in the world, and just like JJ Abrams did rebooting Star Trek, you need to make Knight Rider accessible to the masses, and not just KR fans...otherwise it'd make 10 million dollars...from a budget of 190 Million...

User avatar
knightprobe89
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:14 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: tucson, az

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by knightprobe89 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:03 pm

vick, did the knight rider movie get picked up by a new movie studio?, or do they have to finish the new script first, I hope universal studios picks up the movie so they can get it into production quickly,!
in glen larson we trust.

User avatar
tamatt27
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 773
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:37 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: ATX
Contact:

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by tamatt27 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:21 pm

Victor Kros wrote:
.:!FILDA!:. wrote:WOOOW thanks !!! And this feature film will be exactly the same as in 1982 ?

And in what year is likely to in cinemas? And series will not be?

Thanks !!!


- No, it is not exactly the same as 1982. We are hoping for a 2012 release.

=VK=
:dash:

Is 2012 still a feasible release date?
The Avengers starts filming in February for a summer 2012 release...although there's much more to develop in that film than the KR movie, mind you.
Here's to Glen, yourself, and all those who are making this a reality! Thanks guys!
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27

User avatar
tharpdevenport
Operative
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by tharpdevenport » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:02 pm

I can't name a single reboot/remake that tried to please studio brass & investors, that was good and didn't slap it's core fans in the face.

Too many cooks in the kitchen -- it's a lesson Hollywood fails to learn again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.....
And when things appeared to get better, they got worse, and everyday was a day to cry.

User avatar
.:!FILDA!:.
Operative
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:31 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Jirikov, Usti region, Czech Repubilc (Jiříkov, Ústecký kraj, Česká Republika)
Contact:

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by .:!FILDA!:. » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:11 pm

I found on deviantart next picture and is COOL! :-)
Image
Please excuse my english, I'm still learning. Thanks!
!!! FAN FROM CZECH REPUBLIC !!!

.:!FILDA!:.

User avatar
.:!FILDA!:.
Operative
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:31 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Jirikov, Usti region, Czech Repubilc (Jiříkov, Ústecký kraj, Česká Republika)
Contact:

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by .:!FILDA!:. » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Hey fans I found this on Wikipedia you know what they mean?

Code: Select all

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_filming_locations_in_the_Vancouver_area
Attachments
Bez názvu.jpg
Bez názvu.jpg (86.65 KiB) Viewed 24596 times
Please excuse my english, I'm still learning. Thanks!
!!! FAN FROM CZECH REPUBLIC !!!

.:!FILDA!:.

User avatar
Milo
Recruit
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:16 am

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by Milo » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:39 am

will David H have any part in this?

User avatar
.:!FILDA!:.
Operative
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:31 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Jirikov, Usti region, Czech Repubilc (Jiříkov, Ústecký kraj, Česká Republika)
Contact:

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by .:!FILDA!:. » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:39 am

I don't know but I found this

Code: Select all

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/arts-and-life/entertainment/celebrities/131501603.html
Please excuse my english, I'm still learning. Thanks!
!!! FAN FROM CZECH REPUBLIC !!!

.:!FILDA!:.

User avatar
rwmu
Operative
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:44 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: City of Wulfruna

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by rwmu » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:47 pm

So now IMDB has got the date as ???? does this mean every thing is total limbo or is it dead?
Είναι καλύτερο να θεωρηθεί ως ανόητος, από να ανοιχτεί το στόμα σας και να αφαιρεθεί όλη η αμφιβολία.

User avatar
MR2NR
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:04 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: SW Missouri
Contact:

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by MR2NR » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Well it's March and if production hasn't started by now I'm thinking 2013. Hey Victor can Glen completly disconnect from Universal or is his hands tied.
K.R.A.M. Knight Reformulation Automated Machine 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo.

To the people who made the Knight Rider Festival possible especially Paul Casey. Thank You! See you all and more in 2012 :kitt2:

User avatar
tharpdevenport
Operative
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by tharpdevenport » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:39 pm

The iron isn't hot anymore.

Universal instead gave us a poor movie, then an aweful TV series years later barely resembling what we loved, then offerd us a poor new series that not only turned it it in every bad cliched poor TV series suffer from, but butchered the theme music and turned K.A.R.R. in a failed Michael Bay Summer B-"blockbuster".


Everytime they let it try again, it seems nobody actualyl tried and then efforts were made to make it appeal to people other than the fanbase. Reading old posts here in recent years, Universal held up a future film, tried to change it, make K.I.T.T. a non-talking car, etc.

They've waited too long, alienated many of the core fans, offered us deeply inferior quality scraps, and denied us what we wanted. The time has passed, Hasselhoff is too old to play the main lead -- they'll end up with an Indiana Jones son-like situation, or a hand-off to a new generation as the in-Developement-Hell "Ghostbusters 3" was to, and just re-hash elements of the failed TV series. In the meantime, the voice of K.I.T.T. will pass on, David will probably drink himself into a hospital, and one day the studio will launce a HORRIBLE filmatic re-boot, which they'll get Michael Bay to direct and Steve Jablonsky to score, and the twinkly vampire from those crappy films, to star in his E.M.O. 2000 vehicle.


At this point, I feel inside its 90% over. It would have to be something pretty damn BIG and respectful of the original series to even gain the appropriate interest level over all in the fanbase.


With that last series, they didn't just jump the shark, they turbo boosted over it.
And when things appeared to get better, they got worse, and everyday was a day to cry.

kitt34
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:42 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Contact:

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by kitt34 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:11 pm

tharpdevenport wrote:The iron isn't hot anymore.

Universal instead gave us a poor movie, then an aweful TV series years later barely resembling what we loved, then offerd us a poor new series that not only turned it it in every bad cliched poor TV series suffer from, but butchered the theme music and turned K.A.R.R. in a failed Michael Bay Summer B-"blockbuster".


Everytime they let it try again, it seems nobody actualyl tried and then efforts were made to make it appeal to people other than the fanbase. Reading old posts here in recent years, Universal held up a future film, tried to change it, make K.I.T.T. a non-talking car, etc.

They've waited too long, alienated many of the core fans, offered us deeply inferior quality scraps, and denied us what we wanted. The time has passed, Hasselhoff is too old to play the main lead -- they'll end up with an Indiana Jones son-like situation, or a hand-off to a new generation as the in-Developement-Hell "Ghostbusters 3" was to, and just re-hash elements of the failed TV series. In the meantime, the voice of K.I.T.T. will pass on, David will probably drink himself into a hospital, and one day the studio will launce a HORRIBLE filmatic re-boot, which they'll get Michael Bay to direct and Steve Jablonsky to score, and the twinkly vampire from those crappy films, to star in his E.M.O. 2000 vehicle.


At this point, I feel inside its 90% over. It would have to be something pretty damn BIG and respectful of the original series to even gain the appropriate interest level over all in the fanbase.


With that last series, they didn't just jump the shark, they turbo boosted over it.


Although I Like the KR 2008 TV movie, your right about the rest, especially the premiere of KR 2008 and here's another at what's wrong with that new show 4 years ago, the final climatic sequence of that premiere was the one of the idiotic errors in recent tv history, michael knight jr gets shot down by the FBI, then wakes up later and he is bloodless and dry, i'm glad it was the end of the Knight Rider TV Franchise.

User avatar
jimknight
Rookie
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by jimknight » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:02 am

kitt34 wrote:
tharpdevenport wrote:The iron isn't hot anymore.

Universal instead gave us a poor movie, then an aweful TV series years later barely resembling what we loved, then offerd us a poor new series that not only turned it it in every bad cliched poor TV series suffer from, but butchered the theme music and turned K.A.R.R. in a failed Michael Bay Summer B-"blockbuster".


Everytime they let it try again, it seems nobody actualyl tried and then efforts were made to make it appeal to people other than the fanbase. Reading old posts here in recent years, Universal held up a future film, tried to change it, make K.I.T.T. a non-talking car, etc.

They've waited too long, alienated many of the core fans, offered us deeply inferior quality scraps, and denied us what we wanted. The time has passed, Hasselhoff is too old to play the main lead -- they'll end up with an Indiana Jones son-like situation, or a hand-off to a new generation as the in-Developement-Hell "Ghostbusters 3" was to, and just re-hash elements of the failed TV series. In the meantime, the voice of K.I.T.T. will pass on, David will probably drink himself into a hospital, and one day the studio will launce a HORRIBLE filmatic re-boot, which they'll get Michael Bay to direct and Steve Jablonsky to score, and the twinkly vampire from those crappy films, to star in his E.M.O. 2000 vehicle.


At this point, I feel inside its 90% over. It would have to be something pretty damn BIG and respectful of the original series to even gain the appropriate interest level over all in the fanbase.


With that last series, they didn't just jump the shark, they turbo boosted over it.


Although I Like the KR 2008 TV movie, your right about the rest, especially the premiere of KR 2008 and here's another at what's wrong with that new show 4 years ago, the final climatic sequence of that premiere was the one of the idiotic errors in recent tv history, michael knight jr gets shot down by the FBI, then wakes up later and he is bloodless and dry, i'm glad it was the end of the Knight Rider TV Franchise.


i'm pretty sure when carrie shot mike it wasn't with a bullet it was with some sort of tranquilliser so i can see why he was bloodless, i may be wrong though

Digital Jedi
Stranger
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:49 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by Digital Jedi » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:14 am

tharpdevenport wrote:With that last series, they didn't just jump the shark, they turbo boosted over it.


You felt they jumped the shark? If anything, I think the failure of the new series was largely due to its understated plot lines. Something the old series was sometimes guilty of, too. It's just now, we expect more from our Sci Fi/Dramas. (Although the 2008 writer's strike no doubt had a lot to do with its cancellation as well.) I think the series would have done better if they had attempted to go farther with their villains and plot lines, and of course, did a little more quality control. They had the cast, they just didn't have the quality writing. Knight Two Thousand was ridiculously, unrealistically advanced for the 1980s. I would have expected the Knight Three Thousand do a lot more than what he sometimes did. (Though I understand why they didn't make him a full fledged sentient being like the did with the first K.I.T.T for realism's sake.)

tharpdevenport wrote:The iron isn't hot anymore.


I think it's debatable that it ever was "hot". Meaning, there was a lot of interest in someone seeing it happen. What will need to happen is someone with the clout in Hollywood to become interested. A director who's had a few hits under his belt and who was most likely a fan as a kid. And with reboots and remakes all the rage, that seems way more probably than you might think. I mean, they're rebooting/remaking Sabrina, The Teenage Witch, The Munsters, The Lone Ranger, Highlander, Dark Shadows, Total Recall, Red Dawn and even Godzilla as major motion pictures, for Pete's sake! A Knight Rider movie just doesn't seem that far fetched to me anymore. Not even the possibility of them rebooting it again five years later.

User avatar
tharpdevenport
Operative
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by tharpdevenport » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:25 am

The iron's not hot on any of those, except possibly Godzilla. Just because something gets a film version re-boot, doesn't mean it's "hot", it just means the studio still gets sales from DVD and other merchandise, that makes it think a film version can capitalize on that success

I say except Godzilla, because I can't really speak for that as a whole. There still seems to be something of an interest among fans, and Godzilla never seems to die. It's probably a low temp setting on the iron, but it might be higher overseas. Overseas they original are loved, but I can't say for sure if they like, or hate the American takes. Hell, they probably hate the U.S. animated series.


And even when it is "hot", I can't think of a single time (off the top of my head), GOOD results came about. I think of:

"Men In Black II"
"Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"
"Star Wars Episode [any after the originals]"
JJ "Star Trek" (which, for some reason, seemed to get some minor approval from even the older, living base)
"Jaws 3"
"Jaws 4"

Or such ["Winning!"]re-boots[/"Winning!"] as:
"Conan the Barbarian"
"The Day the Earth stood Still"
Soon to come: "Robocop"
And when things appeared to get better, they got worse, and everyday was a day to cry.

User avatar
Kal-el4
Operative
Posts: 207
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:57 am

Re: Knight Rider 2012 (AKA: Glen Larson's Feature Film)

Post by Kal-el4 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm

tharpdevenport wrote:The iron's not hot on any of those, except possibly Godzilla. Just because something gets a film version re-boot, doesn't mean it's "hot", it just means the studio still gets sales from DVD and other merchandise, that makes it think a film version can capitalize on that success

I say except Godzilla, because I can't really speak for that as a whole. There still seems to be something of an interest among fans, and Godzilla never seems to die. It's probably a low temp setting on the iron, but it might be higher overseas. Overseas they original are loved, but I can't say for sure if they like, or hate the American takes. Hell, they probably hate the U.S. animated series.


And even when it is "hot", I can't think of a single time (off the top of my head), GOOD results came about. I think of:

"Men In Black II"
"Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"
"Star Wars Episode [any after the originals]"
JJ "Star Trek" (which, for some reason, seemed to get some minor approval from even the older, living base)
"Jaws 3"
"Jaws 4"

Or such ["Winning!"]re-boots[/"Winning!"] as:
"Conan the Barbarian"
"The Day the Earth stood Still"
Soon to come: "Robocop"


I'm going to say this once to all the complainers and naysayers: "Quit your whining! at least we got a season at all! instead of complaining, you should be grateful that at least we got a new series at all".

However, that being said, tharp, you do have a point with MIB II and Indy IV; yet, I have no qualms about Abrams' Trek; other than the exterior look of the ship. I happen to enjoy the movie.

As for the Star Wars prequels, if you don't like em, don't watch em; simple as that. I happen to enjoy those as well....

Post Reply