The Roast of David Hasselhoff is Taping Tonight

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

n knight
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: The Roast of David Hasselhoff is Taping Tonight

Post by n knight » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:16 am

I would also wanted to thank AJ Palmgreen (owner of an original KITT), he a great guy who really helped wipe down my kitt during the breaks and watched KITT for those 3 days when i had to leave for a while.

Alex
alex

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/com ... ketch.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/user/nknightkitt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s221.photobucket.com/home/n_knight" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

n8mobiles
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by n8mobiles » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:54 pm

I am sorry I didn't get to meet Sue and Mike as I was wrapping up my paperwork with the company and I didn't know they were back on stage with Alex! Next time? Alex has gone SOOO above and beyond helping me update and repair my KITT over the last year he totally deserved the on stage spot! Besides, he knows how much I hate polishing my starcars! :) I did have fun "performing" with the Hoff, as I was in the stands flashing the fog lights via remote to make it look like KITT was talking to David. (Yes, AJ and I discussed that he never did that...)
But I knew I would have a lot more fun if I got the KR fans in, and 10 of them was about all I could push the production for without over stepping! I traded money for tickets but this was the "academy awards" for KR fans, so it was better shared! Prepare yourself, the material is NOT for kids, and most adults! They played pretty rough!

Judd
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Judd » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:29 pm

I haven't posted on here in ages. There hasn't been much news about KR recently. I'm so glad to read the posts from the fans I talked with back when KR was on. Thanks for the inside information on the roast. I saw a few clips on Comedy Central. It looks like fun. Perhaps this and David's new reality show will generate interest in KR.

BTW Comedy Central is airing episodes of Baywatch. Huh?

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Just a few pics of interest from =VK='s collection of Roast goodness courtesy of one AJ THE MAN Palmgren ;)

=VK=
:dash:

Nicholas Knight
Operative

Post by Nicholas Knight » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Awesome pics, VK!!!!!!!!
Knight Tech Inc. -- Where everyone makes a difference.

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:47 pm

That is awesome :good:
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"