non-stop non-planned KR fanfic

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Vchat20
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

non-stop non-planned KR fanfic

Post by Vchat20 » Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:38 am

ok. basically what the idea is, you start a fanfic in a thread like this. each person adds to the fanfic by writing a short addition. but it has to connect to the last section. here is an example.

i am no good at sytarting, so someone else can do it. ;)
Last edited by Vchat20 on Mon Jun 09, 2003 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Sun Jun 08, 2003 9:59 pm

"Michael! Don't press that button!" Kitt yelled, but to no avail.

Vchat20
Operative

Post by Vchat20 » Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:07 am

and than Michael flew through the sunroof and landed on the side of the road. being as green as Michael, he though the "Eject L" button was for ejecting the cassette. but it was in fact to eject the person in the drivers seat. KITT switched over to auto cruise and made a quick u-turn and headed back for michael. "Michael. you all right?" "Just a little shaken up, but im fine." Michael climbs back in the drivers seat and they continue on their way..

Darendor
Operative

Post by Darendor » Mon Jun 09, 2003 3:36 am

As they head down the Interstate, they pass by a similar looking TransAm - black with a silver bottom-tone....

Vchat20
Operative

Post by Vchat20 » Mon Jun 09, 2003 3:55 am

"Did you see that car KITT?.............KITT?............pal, you ok?" there is a long pause. "what was that thing?" says KITT. "I dont know. I was about to ask you the same thing pal. did you get a reading on it?". "yes I did. and apparently that car has the same CPU as mine." "then that means......?" "that car was my twin." "it was?" "yes. and from my sscan it seems that his CPU was on standby. so he never actually noticed us. not that that is a good thing. might I suggest we follow it?" "I guess we better. for all we know its not of good intentions and would have been on us like flies on stink if he noticed us." Michael hangs a sharp u-turn and guns it after the mysterious car.

Darendor
Operative

Post by Darendor » Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:04 am

Ace Ventura is rather surprised to see a car passing by his own TransAm, only this one being a jet-black color.
"Hold on tight, Sparky!" he drawls to the Boston Terrier in the passenger seat. "We got someone tailing us!"

Vchat20
Operative

Post by Vchat20 » Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:21 am

ok. i propose a format change to make it easier to tell who is talking.

Michael: "can you get a close up view of the license plate and driver?"
KITT: "sure."
both video screens turn on. the 1st shows a close up view of the license plate with the number ACE-VENT . the second screen comes up showing a view of the rear view mirrio which has a reflection of a guy with sunglasses on.
Michael: "KITT. we need to have a talk with that character. use microjam on his engine."
KITT: "right away michael"
the black and silver trans-am slowly comes to a stop on the side of the road. KITT and michael pull up behind it. Michael gets out and walks up to the drivers window.
Michael: "who are you? and how did you get this car?"
Ace Ventura: "name's Ace Ventura, Pet Detective. and I was sent on an assignment to find a missing pitbull. and this my friend is VATT which stands for Ventura automated 2000. who might you be?"

Darendor
Operative

Post by Darendor » Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:11 pm

Michael: "Name's Michael Knight. I'm with the Foundation for Law And Government."
VATT: (inaudible grumble)
Michael: "So how long have you had this vehicle?"
Ace screws his face up in thought. "Hmmm. Old lady Dorothy gave it to me after I helped track her missing giraffe in Oklahoma about three years ago. Said her son rebuilt this here car from some wreckage in a desert..."
KITT, via wristcomm: "Michael, I need to speak with you..."
Michael: "Okay Ace, keep outta trouble." He turns and walks back to KITT, casting a backwards glance at the somewhat silly looking man in the disturbingly familiar TransAm.
He gets in, and KITT says to him........

knight rider uk
Rookie
Location: somewhere over the rainbow way up high theres the one that i dream of once in a lulleby.

Post by knight rider uk » Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:38 pm

kitt-michael ive scanned the vehicle it appears to be karr yet theres something differnt about him
michael - why dont we follow him at a discreet distance to see what he really is up 2
as they speak vatt,s boot raises up and after a few seconds he takes off like a rocket michael jumps into kitt and......

Vchat20
Operative

Post by Vchat20 » Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:29 pm

*KITT keeps a lock on VATT all the while keeping distance between them*
VATT: "Ace. they are still following."
Ace: "dont worry. there is nothing they can do to us."
VATT: "you dont understand. that car of his is my twin. it has all my capabilities."
Ace: "Well. lets just try and gain as much distance as posible"
*Ace hits the SPM button and VATT speeds up to 350MPH*

_Mad_Man_2k
Recruit

Post by _Mad_Man_2k » Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:58 pm

KITT: Michael, this would be the perfect time to implement the new feature Bonnie installed in me last week
Micheal: What does it do?
KITT: Press the red button, yes, that one, you will see.
Michael: Ok...

*Small thrust rockets begin extending on strategic locations of KITT's unused space, and a white-hot flame ignites in each of them. The flames extend to several feet in length, propelling KITT forward at speeds in excess of 400mph, and approximately 50 feet above the road. VATT, instead of becoming a speck in the distance, gradually is overtaken*

Vchat20
Operative

Post by Vchat20 » Mon Jun 09, 2003 10:23 pm

Ace: "woah. that car can move! well, here is our turn off."
*Ace slams on the breaks and does a powerslide onto Route 88*

Michael: "where did he go?!"
KITT: "he turned off onto Route 88 back there."
Michael: "damn."
KITT: "Michael, dont you think we should go back to worrying about our assignment?"
Michael: "yeah. I guess your right. we might wanna slow down also."
*Michael hits the red button again and KITT quickly slows to 100MPH*

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Mon Jun 09, 2003 10:53 pm

You changed the name of this thread Vchat? It makes this a bit misleading, as we have tried a round robin here which this isn't exactly. You should look a page or so back and check out the fan fic thread that was started, it could still use a bit of work, so you may want to contribute to it.

Good luck with this here, hopefully you can work well with each other.

Vchat20
Operative

Post by Vchat20 » Mon Jun 09, 2003 10:59 pm

well, so far it seems that this is working out. KI informed me on her board that this is considered a round robin, so that is why I changed it. but i will change it back if that will be better.

Darendor
Operative

Post by Darendor » Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:44 am

A smile spreads across Ace's face as he sees the black TransAm vanish from sight in the rear-view mirror.
"So long, pal."
VATT: "My scans indicate that your miniature canine friend is about to urinate all over my interior." The AUTO CRUISE sign lights up accompanied by a touch-tone sound.
"Hey, what did I tell you about taking over? I was driving just fine!"
VATT pulls himself to the side of the Interstate and auto-opens the passenger door, and Sparky the Boston Terrier scampers off into some nearby reeds to take care of his business.
Ace leans back in mild frustration. "You know that car looked alot like you. Especially the front blinkery-roo getup, you know with the lights and all swishing from side to side...is there anything you ought to tell me?"
VATT does not respond instantly. Then: "It is an inferior production line model. A pale copy of the original. That is the only viable explanation."
Ace: "If you say so. What is the time?"
VATT: "The current time is fourteen hundred hours, twenty eight minutes, Central Standard Time."
Ace: "Holy jumping iguanas! We're late for our appointment!" (calling out the open passenger door) "Sparkyyyy! Get in, we're gonna be late!"
Sparky comes bounding up and hops into VATT, who closes the door.
Ace: "Can I drive?"
VATT: "No. I suggest you allow me to get to our destination, since we are already tardy."
Ace: "Fine."
The car screeches off, carrying its unwitting human and unwitting canine passengers with it.

Vchat20
Operative

Post by Vchat20 » Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:57 am

KITT: "Devon is calling Michael"
*the 1st screen comes on*
Michael: "Yo Dev! whats up?"
Devon: "I need you to switch assignments."
Michael: "Why Devon? Whats the problem?"
Devon: "Well, unfortunately, we have a much bigger situation on our hands than your current assignment. it looks as though KARR is alive and operational. but at this point in time he is on a killing spree in the town of Kiwachi Falls, Kansas and the town desperately needs your help. get down there immeidately Michael."
Michael: "Right o Devon. im on my way."
*Video screen blanks out*
Michael: "ok KITT. you heard the man. lets get down there ad see what kind of damage KARR has caused this time."
*Michael presses the SPM button and quickly KITT accelerates to 350MPH*

--10 minutes later--
Ace: "Vatt. what the hell are you doing?"
KARR: "I am not VATT. I am KARR, more commonly known as the Knight Automated Roving Robot. I need to release some excess weight."
*both L and R sunroofs open and Ace and his canine friend Sparky fly out and land in the brush nearby.*
*KITT quickly slows to a stop next to the brush*
*KITT's passenger side window rolls down*
Michael: "Ace, need a lift?"
Ace: "Sure. man, im sure glad to see you."
*Michael smiles as KITT auto-opens the passenger door. Sparky climbs in the backseat and Ace sits in the front. KITT then screeches off after KARR*
Michael: "so you have found out about your talking car, eh?"
Ace: "Yeah. guess so. never knew he would be like this. he was always so calm and chatty. he was never like this."
Michael: "well, we have been after this car for a while. we killed him twice so far, but he never dies completely. I cant figure it out."
KITT: "well michael, by logic, it seems that we never manage to fully destroy his CPU."
Ace: "woah. you got one too?"
Michael: "yep. but KITT is of good nature. he wouldnt hurt a fly."
KITT: "really Michael. a fly? so many of those insignificant creatures have been caught in my grill that I would hardly say that."
Ace: "woah. this is getting too confusing."
Michael: "well, we can all discuss this back at the mansion. right now I think we are going to need some help from Bonnie if we plan on completely destroying KARR this time."