Cool Random Idea Go

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Slim_Knight
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Cool Random Idea Go

Post by Slim_Knight » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:37 pm

I had a random thought the other day for a cool ringtone/ringback combo. The ringtone would be KITT (either 2000 or 3000) informing you that so and so is calling, and the ringback would be KITT informing the caller that he is attempting to contact you. This ringtone/ringback would be AWESOME! :dance:
KITT: Michael, your blood alcohol level is far too high to allow you to take the wheel.
MIKE: That’s fine. I don’t wanna drive anyway. I want a burger. Take me to a drive-thru.

Stealthwalker
Operative

Re: Cool Random Idea Go

Post by Stealthwalker » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:52 pm

That's actually quite brilliant enough to sell.
Stealthwalker aka "Tha Lone Crusader"

"We Meet Again". As quoted by Garthe Knight in "Goliath & Goliath Returns"

Slim_Knight
Operative

Post by Slim_Knight » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:05 pm

If only I was really freaking smart with computers.
KITT: Michael, your blood alcohol level is far too high to allow you to take the wheel.
MIKE: That’s fine. I don’t wanna drive anyway. I want a burger. Take me to a drive-thru.

Avenger95
Operative

Post by Avenger95 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Actually, they had something like that before the new Knight Rider started. They had some mp3s and wavs of KITT on their Myspace page that you could add to your cellphone or answering machine. For some reason though, they removed them. I wish they would bring them back as I lost the one to my voice mail when I changed services.

Slim_Knight
Operative

Post by Slim_Knight » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:05 pm

But yea, having that as a ringtone on one's cell phone would be epic on many levels.

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:16 am

This is an excellent Idea. and not hard to be created by the way -for any one with computer skills- in TOS KITT always told michel "Deven is calling. if we can erase Deven and but the word "Someone" -which I believe used alot in the show- we got our ring tone.
I will try to contact one of my freinds and see whats the possibility of this being turned into reality. Image :kitt:

Slim_Knight
Operative

Post by Slim_Knight » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:13 am

Yea. In the "someone" slot, I think that it would rock if you could put the name of whoever is calling.

fragakik
Volunteer

Post by fragakik » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:53 am

Well since you can have individual ringtones for your contacts it is easy to make lets say 10 different mp3s for your top10 callers. Also a generic one like "Michael, you have a call from an inidentified number" for the others. Will try to have a go at it when I go home tonight! :kitt:

Slim_Knight
Operative

Post by Slim_Knight » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:08 pm

Cool. I don't know if this will help, but I have a Verizon phone. And, if it is at all possible, KI3T's voice would be great.

Slim_Knight
Operative

Post by Slim_Knight » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Just curious if there is any kind of progress.