Small quirk in "Silent Knight"

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

MLAM
Operative

Small quirk in "Silent Knight"

Post by MLAM » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:59 pm

I was watching this episode last night and I noticed something in it.

Just after Michael returns to the Gypsy camp that Uncle Stefano has now moved on from, they cut to the get away car with Tino and the robbers.

One of them complains that "it must be 150 degree's in here", then after some complaining from the others and Tino, the driver switches the radio on.

The thing I find amusing is the car has Air Conditioning in it, so why didn't they turn it on? :D

Knightfanusa
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Small quirk in "Silent Knight"

Post by Knightfanusa » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Actually, all GM cars looked that way, whether they had AC or not. My friend's Buick didn't have AC...that just meant it was blowing the coolest air possible without AC. :)

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Re: Small quirk in "Silent Knight"

Post by Knight007 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:31 am

MLAM wrote:I was watching this episode last night and I noticed something in it.

Just after Michael returns to the Gypsy camp that Uncle Stefano has now moved on from, they cut to the get away car with Tino and the robbers.

One of them complains that "it must be 150 degree's in here", then after some complaining from the others and Tino, the driver switches the radio on.

The thing I find amusing is the car has Air Conditioning in it, so why didn't they turn it on? :D

because the director requested them to shut down the AC :lol: this is part of the plot :wink: Image :kitt: