KI2T 4 SALE

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

the original KITT
Operative

KI2T 4 SALE

Post by the original KITT » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:06 pm

Check it out. KI2T for sale €35,000.

http://www.agostonl.com/kr/kitt.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Play the dashboard game quite good.

http://www.agostonl.com/kr/dash2flash/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:kitt:
Michael:“KITT I NEED YAH!”
Kitt:“ON MY WAY MICHAEL!”

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Re: KI2T 4 SALE

Post by Knight007 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:16 am

very nice, love the details and how close to realy it is. wish if i can have it :kitt: :dash:

GTAKnight
Volunteer

Post by GTAKnight » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:23 am

That car sold some weeks back to a collector. I have seen it personally and it was a close to perfectly made replica!!

spooky
Recruit

Post by spooky » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:24 am

with all his attention to detail, you would think he would add the back cover for the tail lights. in any case, the car looks great.

the original KITT
Operative

Post by the original KITT » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:03 am

GTAKnight wrote:That car sold some weeks back to a collector. I have seen it personally and it was a close to perfectly made replica!!
o has it gone. I didn't know, sorry 4 wasting ur time, if i knew i wouldn't have created the post, can i delete it?
spooky wrote:with all his attention to detail, you would think he would add the back cover for the tail lights. in any case, the car looks great.
Yeah totally agree, very good replica though (apart from the monitors, which don't look like the original)

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Post by GarthKnight08 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:26 am

Aside from the front nose & monitors its a very high quality replica, replace those & you got something thats far apart from some of the monstrousitys out there!
Founder of OKA (Original KITT Anonymous)
If you need to get out feelings of loss for the Original KITT then we can help!

the original KITT
Operative

Post by the original KITT » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:42 pm

GarthKnight08 wrote:Aside from the front nose & monitors its a very high quality replica, replace those & you got something thats far apart from some of the monstrousitys out there!
Front nose? whats wrong with the front nose? ( i personally prefere season 3 nose with those dips either side of the scanner, 4 some reason the scanner hole looks too big, i don't know y it just looks odd when i watch season 4) (this is obviously a season 4 front nose) whats ur reason?
:kitt: