A Knigt Rider Mustang Fight To The Death

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Which Knight Rider Mustang would win in a fight?

Hannah From Knight Rider 2010
No votes
Domino From Team Knight Rider
No votes
KITT From Knight Rider 08
100%

Total votes: 28

EdwardKnoxII
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

A Knigt Rider Mustang Fight To The Death

Post by EdwardKnoxII » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Not to long ago I posted a thread about you're favorite KR Mustang here viewtopic.php?f=1046&t=12351&p=146065#p146065" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Now in a fight to the death which of the Mustang's do you think would win?

Hannah the woman whose mind/soul is trapped in Jake's '66 Mustang.

Domino, Jenny Andrews talkative, red Mustang convertible

And last but, not least KITT from the current series.

For me I think the fight would go like this. Domino, cause she was men/car crazy, would go wild for KITT and try to hit on him and since all the TKR cars had built in weak points cause of the KRO mess KITT would scan her and find it and then use his laser on it. Bye Bye Domino.

Now Hannah would be a different story while she didn't have much in the way of weapons, she only had the armor and the machine guns, she is human and can think in ways that KITT can't. She would think of a way to trick/slow down KITT so she can give him the slip and live to fight another day.

In final this is the result:
Domino: Dead.
Hannah: Uses her human mind to give KITT the slip.
KITT: The Winner.

Knightfan82
Rookie

Re: A Knigt Rider Mustang Fight To The Death

Post by Knightfan82 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:34 pm

I don’t want to sound bias but here is what I think. When it comes to technological advancement, speed, and invulnerability, KITT is by far superior.

Hannah as mentally human as she is; is simply ill-equipped to handle KITT. The 66 Mustang body is armoured but it provides only limited invulnerability. And it is doubtful she would be able to out run KITT. Her only chance would be to try to talk her way out of a confrontation.

Domino has a slightly better chance but not by much. An attempt to hit on KITT wouldn’t go very far due to KITT’s Lack of or limited Emotions. Domino’s weapons and invulnerability are also better than Hannah’s but still not as good as KITTs. KITT is still faster and with Domino’s designed weaknesses it wouldn’t take long for KITT to take her out.

evangeline5432
Volunteer

Post by evangeline5432 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:11 am

Dude you spelled Knight wrong.

----> A Knigt Rider Mustang Fight To The Death
:kitt2:Kitt blingee
I make Knight Rider vids----> My youtube channel

triran
Rookie

Post by triran » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:16 am

No contest. Hannah is terrible and Domino was boring.

tosil
Volunteer

Post by tosil » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Pritty sure Hannah is not a 66 Mustang.... I believe they used an early 90s Thunderbird.... just look at that windshield and door frame....

http://www.rolyleahycustomimports.com/i ... tang01.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

VS

http://www.andysautosport.com/images/ve ... _89-92.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Compared to Hannah..

http://www.jayohrberg.com/resources/_ws ... 2010+1.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If KITT were human, we would be called, THE STIG.