Realistically speaking could Bonnie ever guest star?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Realistically speaking could Bonnie ever guest star?

Post by PunkMaister » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:03 pm

Could Bonnie make a guest reapperance in the show, realistically speaking because last I heard Patricia McPherson the actress that portrayed Bonnie is not currently acting and is now a staunch enviromentalist, so anyone?

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Realistically speaking could Bonnie ever guest star?

Post by Rockatteer » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:32 pm

I would say the answer is no.

I don't think she acts any more. Although if the show could work a deal where instead of paying her, they pay her charity (or some arraignment like that) she might consider it.
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:53 pm

Yeah, I doubt it, but I suppose they could make a crazy contribution to her charity.

...She really would make all the fans' day though...(hell, it'd make my year). Her charity is a great cause, but think of how the joy she could give us just showing up in a single episode. She even still looks nearly the same!
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

goldbug
FLAG Recruit

Post by goldbug » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:34 am

I wouldn't rule it out. After all, Karen Allen was out of acting for years, running a small business and they brought her in for "Indiana Jones". I agree that if they did contribute to her chosen charity it might entice her more than just offering her a role out of the blue. I'd love to see her showing up as a head tech at Knight Industries or even better, someone who went off and formed her own company after FLAG was dissolved.
"One man can make a difference." - Michael Knight (2008)

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:36 am

It would be soo great to see Bonnie once again in Knight Rider, remember how great it was in the original series when she came back in season 3 :) Some kind of "old gang reunion" episode would be awesome, KITT as a '82 Trans-Am, Hasselhoff as Michael Knight, Patricia McPherson as Bonnie Barstow, Rebecca Holden as April Curtis and Peter Parros as RC3 together with the new series cast. Sadly Edward Mulhare (Devon Miles) and Richard Basehart (Wilton Knight) are gone but the ones who still are with us would be really, really great to see guest starring in their original roles in this modern Knight Rider.
Maybe Patricia might be more willing to guest star if they'd do some environmental themed episode, something like Junk Yard Dog in the original series?

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:39 pm

KITTfan wrote:It would be soo great to see Bonnie once again in Knight Rider, remember how great it was in the original series when she came back in season 3 :) Some kind of "old gang reunion" episode would be awesome, KITT as a '82 Trans-Am, Hasselhoff as Michael Knight, Patricia McPherson as Bonnie Barstow, Rebecca Holden as April Curtis and Peter Parros as RC3 together with the new series cast. Sadly Edward Mulhare (Devon Miles) and Richard Basehart (Wilton Knight) are gone but the ones who still are with us would be really, really great to see guest starring in their original roles in this modern Knight Rider.
Maybe Patricia might be more willing to guest star if they'd do some environmental themed episode, something like Junk Yard Dog in the original series?
I think it would be great to see some old cast members back but I'd stop at bringing th 1980's KITT as it was probably decomisioned some time after Michael Long (David Hazzelhoff original character name) retired and it's operating system K.R 2000 upgraded into K.R 3000 and installed in the new CPU for the new KITT.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:36 pm

Patricia said that she wanted to get back into acting after this Playa Vista project was stopped once and for all (her environmental crusade). She certainly still embraces her Knight Rider history (two trips to Knight Nationals in Ohio, being interviewed for other shows.)

I doubt if Union rules would let the studio make a donation in exchange for her acting, and considering that she's put her career (and life) on hold for this cause, I'd be more than happy for her to get an extra paycheck.

GST has expressed at least a passing interest in having Bonnie come back for an episode. I honestly think it will just come down to a matter of timing.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:55 pm

I always support the Patricia McPherson of its Playa Vista project and also Knight Rider, because she is doing very well and we want to help Patricia McPherson and the forests!

Please help support the ever Patricia McPherson!
Thank you very much.

Alex.

PS: I support you always with you, Patricia.

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:58 pm

Michael Pajaro wrote:I doubt if Union rules would let the studio make a donation in exchange for her acting, and considering that she's put her career (and life) on hold for this cause, I'd be more than happy for her to get an extra paycheck.
But even a paycheck to her would probably go into her charity anyway.

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:46 am

if ep13 rumours are true about looking at the history a bit, maybe we will get answers as to what happened to her character and the rest.

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:57 am

pheonix_knight wrote:if ep13 rumours are true about looking at the history a bit, maybe we will get answers as to what happened to her character and the rest.
Let's hope so that would be really, really cool... :good:

viper_defender
Recruit

Post by viper_defender » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:45 pm

If she appeared in Men In Black as agent K's ex-girlfriend she could make a little time for an episode.
Knight Rider 1984
Viper 1994
Knight Rider 2008
Men and Machines that make a Difference!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRzKrzXod6Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; See how the Morph!

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:38 pm

viper_defender wrote:If she appeared in Men In Black as agent K's ex-girlfriend she could make a little time for an episode.
That's interesting... up nope it wasn't her.. too bad that sounded like a fun fact. :(

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7651&p=94591" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:47 am

I saw this topic earlier and didn't think that was right.... Guess I shouldn't have searched Google and just did a search here. :P
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Drake
Operative

Post by Drake » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:18 pm

It was rumored to be her for a long time in MIB and was even on IMDB for years. But anyone can put anything into IMDB kinda like wikipedia. I'de love to see come back to the show. She and David had great chemistry.
The Kenner Knight 2000 Voice Car. One toy can make a difference.........

TwilightPro101
Recruit

Post by TwilightPro101 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:03 am

Hope she does return to her KR roots, even if its just a one shot episode.

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:43 pm

She should return when they bring back MK & KI2T and she might have to do something to fix KITT that the Satellite Serveliance Ass Chamber can't.

Joe

Will
Rookie

Post by Will » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:14 am

Patricia McPherson has already said she's retired and does not desire to repraise her role in the new series...Doesn't mean they can't hound her about it and try and up the money to...coax her along to doing a piece with KR crew :D.
If at first you don't succeed...cheat, repeat, until caught...

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:34 pm

Someone's actually asked her about this new series? Or just someone asked, "If there's a new series..." a few years ago?