blooper already???

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

blooper already???

Post by pheonix_knight » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:45 am

I may have spotted the first continuity error....

Kitts number plate (licence plate...) reads KR in the SSC but seconds after 'the package' gets in to KITT the number plate is TH 254 but the car itself is completely unchanged with no explanation in the storyline....

Tiogaw
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: blooper already???

Post by Tiogaw » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:52 am

It possibly was explained in a scene that never made it into the final cut.
Micheal: You are about as much fun as a divorce. Which isn't a bad idea!
KITT: I want custody of me!

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Sue » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:25 am

You actually first see the plate when he is pulling out of the plane right after the KITT cave scene. It makes sense that KITT would morph his plate into the plate of the state he is about to enter in order to camouflage himself. They established that he can do this in the pilot... though he does have a new way of morphing now, perhaps they should have established it again.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

bill0754
Volunteer

Post by bill0754 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:46 am

Did you catch the second blooper? When Mike and KITT are heading home in the last 5 minutes, Mike looks down at his file on the passenger seat for a moment. The shifter is in PARK! Boy, KITT is pretty fast for a car that is not even in gear!!

Rjaniz
Recruit

Post by Rjaniz » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:31 am

Heh there is also when Mike leaves the plane to go pick up the package. He pulls out directly, and you see all the smoke on the tires (meaning he's gunning it to retain forward movement), but then they cut and it's KITT doing a reverse 180.

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:23 pm

theres another one as well, after Mike and Sarah have the conversation about Mike not remembering stuff, we cut to Kitt on the big turntable and the 'kittball' is missing from the interior but there is a hole where it should go...