What happened to KITT?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

duddman
Volunteer

What happened to KITT?

Post by duddman » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:34 am

I had this idea bouncing around in my head, and wanted to see what everyone else thought.

Here's what could happen...the Knight Industry Three Thousand is really the Knight Industry Two Thousand. They could explain that in moving KITT's personality from the Trans Am to the Mustang, some of his memories and/or personality got scrambled. This would explain several things: 1) the scene in the Pilot where we see a dismantled Trans Am in the same garage as the Mustang, and 2) the fact that I believe it was GST that said that KITT was "child-like" and continuously developing, and that this would play a larger part later on. Something could happen to KITT, which would require them to bring in Michael Knight to "snap KITT out of it".

Just a thought.
:spmgo:

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: What happened to KITT?

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:42 am

No, it's a entirely new AI, end of story. GST has all but confirmed that to be the case with his saying that he couldn't see why both couldn't be side by side.

I don't understand why so many people want the original KITT to basically be wiped out and the new KITT to actually be the original in a different form but then have the original KITT some how then come back and take over. It's been brought up many times since the TV movie and before and it still is a bad, bad idea.

They're separate and that's all there is too it and it's not a bad thing, it's a good thing, a very good thing.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:52 am

Well,all I heard from the forum from Comic-Con during July is that GST(the producer Gary Scott Tomson)can see both KITT and KI3T side by side,so KITT and KI3T are seperate entities,although KI3T has KITT's knowledge.So I don't think KITT is in the Knight 3000.But it really depends on what GST wants to do.

LOL!I just submitted my message right after Phoenix did... :lol:
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:13 am

MWAHAHAHAHA.... :evil:

I'd rather have Michael and KITT still together, but in semi-retirement, maybe with Bonnie occasionally coming around to give KITT a tune up. Or well, someone at Knight Industries since I doubt that, unlike KR2000, anyone would have the car destroyed and KITT deactivated. Perhaps some upgrades and a new body from a later generation of Trans-AM but with a dash that while not exactly the same, still similar in spirit, no CGI BS please. Hell, if possible try to get Michael Scheffe to consult on it though he might be busy with something else, certainly would be better than another Harald Belker abomination. Only problem is that it'd probably end up in upstaging the new KITT in its appearance, then again the old Trans-AM still does that.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

duddman
Volunteer

Post by duddman » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:58 pm

It's Hollywood, I guess anything is possible...wonder if Team Knight Rider will pop up? UGH! Just kidding.