Wow! Just wow!

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

K.I.A.N
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Wow! Just wow!

Post by K.I.A.N » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:07 pm

I didn't even know there was anything new for Knight Rider until today! I'm watching the new show right now! I feel stupid for missing out on KR for so long! I'm loving this!

I love the new KITT and I hope they flesh him out and make him more human as the series continues just like they did with the orginal KITT, I'm really looking forward to it. I'm also glad they got a new voice because it shows he's not the orginal KITT and keeps people from getting confused. Plus I don't think the orginal voice would have fit. I do hope they do something with the orginal KITT though.

The show is FAR from great though and from what I've seen the acting REALLY sucks and it really has more unneeded sexual themes then I can stomach.

Other then that I'm loving it!

ALL hail the new KITT! :P
(Though I will always love the orginal too! :mrgreen: )
Fan Of The New Knight Rider!

Skav
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Wow! Just wow!

Post by Skav » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:56 am

Well, the sex stuff was gone within the first 5 minutes and didn't return. There was one joke about homosexuality but that was just witter banter between kitt and mike.

And the acting wasn't that great in the original show.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;