Very sad clip of a drunk D. Hasselhoff (Warning)

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Lyn
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Lyn » Sat May 12, 2007 2:52 am

A good point well said about that other person, Aus Knight. Thank you!
I support DH and I second that part of him getting through this dumb media hype crap surrounding the leaked videotape that wasn't intended for public consumption.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Sat May 12, 2007 8:07 am

I'm sure we all support Hasselhoff, it's not a question about that; although, what concerns me is his actions in real life and the way in which he deals with problems and so fourth. This is obviously not any of my business but I certainly don't want Hasselhoff to die or get mentally disoriented because of alcohol or drugs or whatever!
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Sat May 12, 2007 2:27 pm

You got a good point there, Knight-Armen. Thank you.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Sat May 12, 2007 7:08 pm

Thanks for taking my point Lyn!

I'm fully aware of the fact that one should not interfere with somebody else's personal business, I just want everyone to understand and appreciate that whatever happens backstage or aside from his carrer is indeed critical and that he should see a counsellor for advice if he is unable to get rid of a bad habit or problem.

I can almost tell for sure that this videotape is not of any help to this situation becuase so far we have seen nothing but bad things as a result from it, so why not seek help form another source?
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Sun May 13, 2007 1:39 am

This thread is starting to feel a little redundant. Perhaps we should move on? Especially considering that the "relapse" happened more than 3 months ago. He's working on recovering; he wants to recover; and this will only add to his popularity (maybe not in the most positive way, but...).
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Sun May 13, 2007 6:11 am

Yes, I think that we are pretty much done with this topic!

If only the moderator could be kind enough to lock this discussion...

firebird1029
Volunteer

Post by firebird1029 » Sun May 13, 2007 8:14 am

Lost Knight wrote:It's a shame that every time a video of a celebrity is filmed like that, it always somehow ends up in the wrong hands and made public. I also feel bad, to an extent, for celebrities because this is Hasselhoff's personal business. It is also refreshing to see that he did not apologize, which all celebrities seem to be doing lately. Most people (including myself) have had drunken nights like that at one time or another. I'm sure Hasselhoff will be successful in beating his alcoholism.
That's what I think is so sad. So he got drunk, big deal! Most people have been drunk or high a few times. I can only imagine how i'd have looked at times if someone had video taped me. They shouldn't make such a big deal out of it. And like someone previously posted, if he is a alcoholic maybe this will just help him.

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Mon May 14, 2007 2:12 pm

I'm done talking about this sort of thing, and it's totally wrong of youtube.com to have so many versions of DH's relapse video on the site, too.
You folks can talk about this amongst yourselves now.