Any other KR fan clubs out there?

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

James_kr
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by James_kr » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:44 pm

KITT! and I like Devon they have some good jokes about him throughout the series. How about you?
K.I.T.T: "Dog go away"

Hello<3KITTy
Volunteer

Post by Hello<3KITTy » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:53 pm

i LOVE Bonnie Barstow. Shes like my idol. I mean, shes pretty bad ass... You gotta love a girl thats a mechanic first off, AND, shes like impermiable to the hoff. So its like shes his unicorn!!! I Love it. :dance:
ilovethehoff.com

Hello<3KITTy
Volunteer

Post by Hello<3KITTy » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:57 pm

Plus, KITT always liked Bonnie Better :D
ilovethehoff.com

Yo <3 Hasslehoff
Volunteer

Post by Yo <3 Hasslehoff » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:04 pm

James_kr wrote:Its getting weird you even post within 3 minutes of each other. You need to talk about something more in general to do with Knight Rider. Its probably not a bad thing that you have a club and are all talking here but its strange that you are the only people talking here.
Ok. so in our nest get together I will relay that we need to have more spacing between posts as to not offend the great James_kr.

I was under the impression that this was a forum for fans of the masterpiece that is Knight Rider, to gather and share in each others comapny . I was not aware that there were rules on what is to be postesd and what times we post them.

As far as being the only people here.....It looks like you are now invovled. and the others just arent very friendly to newcomers.

Yo <3 Hasslehoff
Volunteer

Post by Yo <3 Hasslehoff » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:05 pm

James_kr wrote:KITT! and I like Devon they have some good jokes about him throughout the series. How about you?
I would say my name says it all. Hoff is THE man!!!

Hello<3KITTy
Volunteer

Post by Hello<3KITTy » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:17 pm

Yo <3 Hasslehoff wrote:
James_kr wrote:KITT! and I like Devon they have some good jokes about him throughout the series. How about you?
I would say my name says it all. Hoff is THE man!!!
Thats not even fair. EVERYONE loves the hoff. its just a given!

oh and id just like to add that i think its really a shame James_kr cant make it to the costume party!!! youd have a blast!!!! you should think about hosting one where you are!
ilovethehoff.com

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:37 pm

Something is not clicking here...

We welcome all Knight Rider fans, whether they watched it since it first aired in 1982 or if they just saw it for the first time on Sleuth last week.

But the messages from your club ARE unusual; first "Yo" seems to pretend like he's never heard of a Knight Rider club but would love to join one. Then we find out not only is already in the club, but is the secretary. Nothing wrong with that. When I ask for more information, you react as if our entire site is being unfriendly. Then, you make a sarcastic comment about James who has been here nearly a year.

Not to mention that Hello<3KITTY and KITT N Kaboodle are posting from the same IP address.

We certainly welcome you and invite you to participate in all our discussions. But if you're not forthcoming with us, it's just going to make us uneasy.

Hello<3KITTy
Volunteer

Post by Hello<3KITTy » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:41 pm

Michael Pajaro wrote: Not to mention that Hello<3KITTY and KITT N Kaboodle are posting from the same IP address.

....Ok. WE happen to be best friends who work in the same office. She found the site and turned me on to it. Ok with you good sir?
ilovethehoff.com

Yo <3 Hasslehoff
Volunteer

Post by Yo <3 Hasslehoff » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:46 pm

Michael Pajaro wrote:Something is not clicking here...

We welcome all Knight Rider fans, whether they watched it since it first aired in 1982 or if they just saw it for the first time on Sleuth last week.

But the messages from your club ARE unusual; first "Yo" seems to pretend like he's never heard of a Knight Rider club but would love to join one. Then we find out not only is already in the club, but is the secretary. Nothing wrong with that. When I ask for more information, you react as if our entire site is being unfriendly. Then, you make a sarcastic comment about James who has been here nearly a year.

Not to mention that Hello<3KITTY and KITT N Kaboodle are posting from the same IP address.

We certainly welcome you and invite you to participate in all our discussions. But if you're not forthcoming with us, it's just going to make us uneasy.
I didnt know about websites like this. The Fan club I was not an official member of until Friday as the secretary and havent actually officialy been "jumped" in yet.

From what I recall Hello Kitty and Kittnkaboodle work in the same office and hence the reason for the same IP

I did state that if you had any questions, just ask as I dont know exactly what you are looking for from me.

I guess we were a little overzealous in our attempt to fit in??

I even offered up for you guys to come to our next meeting (an invitation in which not a single person has obliged) and we offered up invitations to the costume party also (another invite which has been ignored).

James_kr
FLAG Assistant

Post by James_kr » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:24 am

I guess whoever wants to be the hoff at the costume party should get the Knight Rider Costume off ebay with the hair the jacket and the watch.

I have to agree with Michael Pajaro because it does seam a bit weird I think when we ask something about you, you act like we all don't like you or welcome you. Of course we welcome new fans! Its all the better having a group of fans who like the show!

Yo <3 Hasslehoff
Volunteer

Post by Yo <3 Hasslehoff » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:26 am

James_kr wrote:I guess whoever wants to be the hoff at the costume party should get the Knight Rider Costume off ebay with the hair the jacket and the watch.

I have to agree with Michael Pajaro because it does seam a bit weird I think when we ask something about you, you act like we all don't like you or welcome you. Of course we welcome new fans! Its all the better having a group of fans who like the show!
I might be dense, but I donr recall not answering any questions that were asked about me :?:

I even went into pretty decent detail about my childhood about some fond memories regarding my love of KR.

Now if you are asking for my home phoen and address. I will not post such information on a public forum. I even posted when and where we will meet, and you all are more than welcome to join us, in fact the likelihood of me buying a round or two of drinks is pretty high.

Now in case I missed the Q&a part of this thread.... I am more than willing to participate in any interrogations you all might have.

<------ just wants to be part of the cool crowd.

If my friends and I are not welcome here, we will gladly move onto one of the many other KR forums out there. and let you guys be.

James_kr
FLAG Assistant

Post by James_kr » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:48 am

Yo <3 Hasslehoff wrote:
James_kr wrote:I guess whoever wants to be the hoff at the costume party should get the Knight Rider Costume off ebay with the hair the jacket and the watch.

I might be dense, but I donr recall not answering any questions that were asked about me :?:

I even went into pretty decent detail about my childhood about some fond memories regarding my love of KR.

Now if you are asking for my home phoen and address. I will not post such information on a public forum. I even posted when and where we will meet, and you all are more than welcome to join us, in fact the likelihood of me buying a round or two of drinks is pretty high.

Now in case I missed the Q&a part of this thread.... I am more than willing to participate in any interrogations you all might have.

<------ just wants to be part of the cool crowd.

If my friends and I are not welcome here, we will gladly move onto one of the many other KR forums out there. and let you guys be.

Like I said of course you are welcome.

Its a shame you couldn't have gone to the nats and wore your costumes there lol.

KITT-e-katt
Volunteer

Post by KITT-e-katt » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:54 am

Michael Pajaro wrote:Something is not clicking here...

I am getting rather annoyed with everyone on here questioning who and what we are. We are Knight Rider fans just like everyone else here is. Yes, some of us are friends and we all joined at the same time and yes, we talk to each other via forums but guess what people....that is what FRIENDS do and that is what these forums are for, are they not????

If we are not welcome here, I would be more than glad to go back to our own little group and our monthly meetings. Maybe we should start our own KR website and give newbies a warm welcome and make new friends and live happily ever after.... :lol: I really thought this would be a place we could come too without ridicule.....Guess not.... :?

Come on people, we all have a common interest here....I even named my dog KITT, doesn't that count for something???

James_kr
FLAG Assistant

Post by James_kr » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:13 pm

Here is another dog name KARR - Knight Automated Roving Rover.

J-Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by J-Knight » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:20 pm

Hey everyone, WELCOME to KRO :D Everyone is welcome here so please don't feel otherwise. If you want to talk more about Knight Rider it would make sence to post in other topics. There you have a garantead chance of KR conversation :D
Devon-"Shall we drink to the start of.."
Michael-"Of what?"
Devon-"One mans Dream"

Nismogtr21
Recruit

Post by Nismogtr21 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:51 am

Welcome to the forum, guys. I don't post much around here, but I definitely read.

It's a shame that you guys felt like you were unwanted here, hope some of the other forum dwellers here will change your mind. Would hate to lose fellow fans!!!!

Too bad I'm on the other side of the country, I would have loved to join you guys. Sounds like fun....oh well.... :(