just emailed david hasselhoff

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KRFAN
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

just emailed david hasselhoff

Post by KRFAN » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:23 pm

i emailed dave
asked him to talk
to us if he wants :D

KRFAN
Operative

Post by KRFAN » Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:49 pm

i hope he can talk
to us it would be
awsome 8)

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:13 pm

What email address did you use? If it was the one on his website, don't hold your breath. It just goes to the webmaster and he doesn't respond.

KRFAN
Operative

Post by KRFAN » Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:21 pm

i used message_to_david@yahoo.de
directly to david :D

Jayn
Volunteer

Post by Jayn » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:17 pm

Do you mean david@yahoo.com?

KRFAN
Operative

Post by KRFAN » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:23 pm

y is that daves real email :?:

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:38 pm

I'd e-mailed D. Hasselhoff myself, which isn't that often, and I'd gotten the response of "Thanks for your support", pertaining to his present (gulp) divorce situation.
Be patient with DH; he'll respond eventually.

KRFAN
Operative

Post by KRFAN » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:58 pm

how long do u think :?:

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit

Post by KFCreator » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:08 pm

Very few of us here have real, actual connections to David and while it would be cool if that was David's personal E-mail address and we could all E-mail him as often as we wanted, that's not the case here with the E-mail address you used. Celebrities protect their personal lines of communication very carefully so only those of us who personally know David might be privy to such information but we won't give it out because we respect David's desire for privacy. If you want to get in touch with David, your best bet is to contact his fan club and show him your support through that. Even if you never get a personal response from him, be assured that he'll most likely get your message and that he truly appreciates support from all the fans. :-)

Nelson B
Operative

Post by Nelson B » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:25 pm

There must be away of contacting David H. I have some exciting news that the new knight rider movie is going to be filmed in Richmond B.C. Canada almost in my back yard. I want to see if they would be interested in using my kitt replica in the movie. But I don't know who to contact or the right procedure.

KRFAN
Operative

Post by KRFAN » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:56 pm

i know its maybe your dream
but its my dream to
meet dh :)

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit

Post by KFCreator » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:37 pm

As we've asked repeatedly in other threads here on this board, please check the accuracy of your information concerning any news you hear about the "Knight Rider" movie. The feature film version that has been "in the works" for the last 5 years is still in developmental limbo and there has been no significant activity concernign it in the last few years. There is no script written yet, no studio has yet been confirmed to even produce the movie, no choice has been made for the director, producer, writers or cast. The only thing we know for sure is that David Hasselhoff and has said that he wants to see the movie made soon, that he wants to star in it, that it will be "true" to the series when it is made, and that both Glen Larson and William Daniels are interested in seeing the movie through to a big screen adaptation. That's all we know and that's all that's been confirmed.

Again, there is no new development on the Knight Rider movie as far as we know. However, when any more "real" news breaks on the movie, you can be sure it will be posted about in a permanent thread here on this board by a moderator. Until then, don't get excited about the movie being filmed in Canada or anywhere else because as of now, there's no solid evidence that that's the case.

Nelson B
Operative

Post by Nelson B » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:20 pm

I recieved my information on the knight registries message board just read the thread that says knight5000

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit

Post by KFCreator » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:09 pm

If you check the thread on the Knight Registries board, you'll see that the person who reported that the movie would be filming in B.C. got their information from http://www.imdb.com. While IMDB is a good resource for movies that have already been made, they are as good of a resource when it comes to movies in pre-production. The info. on IMDB regarding the Knight Rider movie is known to be false in almost every respect, mainly due to the fact that it was compiled from users of IMDB who submitted all of those "facts" based on long-standing rumors or remarks that David or someone else made. The point to all of this is that IMDB is a false source of information regarding the Knight Rider movie at this time.

Nelson B
Operative

Post by Nelson B » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:25 pm

Okay try this website at http;//www.aasigncraft.com/aboutus/ they claim they are supplying stuff for the new knight rider movie. Its a sign shop located in Richmond BC Canada.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:19 pm

A & A SignCraft wrote: We have been suppliers to the Movie Industry for Knight Rider, the X-Files, Dark Angel, Get Carter, The Pledge, Reindeer Games, Along Came A Spider, Dreamcatcher, plus many others.

Note past tense.

Nelson B
Operative

Post by Nelson B » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:46 pm

They must be talking about that other movie that was made. With all the phony information that is floating around on the internet. If it is ever made nobody will believe it. I did send those people an e-mail so far no reply what does that tell you.

LMolineux
Recruit

Post by LMolineux » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:59 pm

Nelson B wrote:They must be talking about that other movie that was made. With all the phony information that is floating around on the internet. If it is ever made nobody will believe it. I did send those people an e-mail so far no reply what does that tell you.
Then you and i know its a hoax and they should remove it from their site as its false advertising and false info. They could be sued for this also.

Stargazer
Operative

Post by Stargazer » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:29 pm

LMolineux wrote:
Nelson B wrote:They must be talking about that other movie that was made. With all the phony information that is floating around on the internet. If it is ever made nobody will believe it. I did send those people an e-mail so far no reply what does that tell you.
Then you and i know its a hoax and they should remove it from their site as its false advertising and false info. They could be sued for this also.
Could they have made the signs for the Knight Rider TV movie ?

Nelson B
Operative

Post by Nelson B » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:45 pm

Yes I think they are talking about the 1991 tv movie. I guess all we can do is wait for offical word from David H. And everything else forget about it. I feel like a total idiot posting the bogus information. These websites that post fraudulant information should be shut down. Why are they allowed to continue?

Susa
Stranger

E-Mail to David,

Post by Susa » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:26 pm

Hi,

I would only say that you get not an answer from David in person.
It was a fanclubleader fom austria. She get's all the mails which you send on this e-mail address message_to_david@yahoo.de (false address)
And she send answers around, which came not from David.
It's not David's right e-mailaddress. This austrian clubleader has a dispute with David.

If you want to send a mail to David, you can got to http://www.hasselhoff.info
this is David's Official German Fan Club. They forward your e-mails directly to David. The address is Message2David@web.de
If David send you an answer, I belief not.
This Fan club has a good contact to David. And they have a german Michael Knight Double.
Take a look on http://www.hasselhoff.info

Greetings Susa
Susa:-)