Knight Feeny

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DJGM
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Feeny

Post by DJGM » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:23 pm

A short, but funny, Knight Rider videoclip, with KITT's dialog replaced by quotes from Mr Feeny!

It's weird to hear KITT talking like that, when it's really the voice of an entirely different character,
albeit played by the same actor. I wonder if they'll borrow quotes from Dr Mark Craig next ... ?!?

Dave Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Dave Knight » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:11 am

to quote ron weasley from harry potter:

"That was bloody brilliant!"

:lol:
Michael: "You know, your as much fun as a divorce, which is not a bad idea!"
KITT: "I want custody of ME!"

Knight Rider: The Pilot

knightsangel
Recruit

Knight Feeny

Post by knightsangel » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:19 am

:wink: :wink: :) Very cool! Cute clip guys. Go Kitt!!!

In an episode of "Boy Meets World", They're Killing Us", Mr. Feeny does a bit of Knight Rider in one scene it's so funny. I smiled when I first saw the episode. It shows us that William never forgot his days as Kitt. I wonder how many takes it took for everyone to get it right. I also smiled when Shawn says"I just saw Mr. Feeny jump over the wall." Did you guys know William could even play the trumpet. I freaked out when I saw that. I wonder if DH knew... 8) 8)

Suzie
What in this world keeps us from falling apart?No matter where I go I hear the beating of our one heart
- from Celine Dion's "I Drove All Night"

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:42 pm

Wow, cool! LOL!

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:39 pm

knightsangel, can you explain what you mean by "Mr. Feeny does a bit of Knight Rider"? Is it a specific Knight Rider reference, or just a scene that reminded you of KITT?

knightsangel
Recruit

Knight Feeny

Post by knightsangel » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:46 pm

:) :) Oh Michael, I don't want to give the scene away completely but, lets just say while trying to get out of talking to one of the girls he dated I-- guess in High school, Judy what ever her last name was---Mr. Feeny pretened that the US president was speaking to him on his wrist watch. Then, Feeny jets out of there like you know what. :) :) :)
I hope this clears things up for you.

:kittconv: Suzie
What in this world keeps us from falling apart?No matter where I go I hear the beating of our one heart
- from Celine Dion's "I Drove All Night"

jyd85
Operative

Post by jyd85 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:43 am

I have another KR related moment in Boy Meets World. (This might be complete coincidence, but I did catch the line right away when Daniels said it.)

In the episode where Cory is about to get his tonsils removed, he asks Feeny to come see him before the surgery. While heavily sedated, he goes on to tell him that he’s been doing all his homework for the past several years, and that he’s actually very brilliant.

Mr. Feeny wasn’t buying it, and asked Cory, “What is the capital of Montana?” Which is what Bonnie asked Kitt in Junk Yard Dog.

Like I said, that was probably just coincidence, but I knew instantly what episode that was from. I think he made more references to St. Elsewhere than he did to KR.