Crossovers

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

The Knight Ten Thousand
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Crossovers

Post by The Knight Ten Thousand » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:14 pm

Just what the title says, troops. Who would you like to see our heroes teaming up with?

The Dukes of Hazzard is one. Part of the Dukes' appeal to me is that no matter how small a chore they start off doing, it escalates into something huge! I figure that'd drive Michael and KITT crazy! I read a thread concerning the unintentional comedy of Michael's fistfights...so I figure he'd be in good company with the brawling Dukes.

Starsky and Hutch? Hmm, I'd love to see those two dealing with KITT.

I came across this one on a message board and it peaks my interest: JEM. That's right! Jem and the Holograms! Normally I'd've never thought of it. But the poster suggested a plot of Garthe Knight trying to steal Synergy, the computer that generates Jem's holographic disguise. Hmm, I wonder how well KITT and Synergy would hit it off? :D There was even a suggestion that Wilton Knight and Syngergy's creator, Emmet Benton, might've been friends and taken inspiration from each other.
"One man can make a difference."

Wilton Knight

HungarianKnight
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by HungarianKnight » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:04 am

I was joking with my girlfirend that what would happen to Kitt if he got stranded on the Island of Lost. At first, his scanners would start to malfunction because of the electromagnetic radiation of the island, than seawater would corrode his circuits and maybe he would be stomped by the Monster.

I also write a fanfic series of a Harry Potter / Knight Rider crossover, where Kitt's synthetic kind is aknowledged as the second sentient race on Earth, Humans and Synthetics spread into the stars, make contact with alien races and Karr is an Ambassador. Kitt (who is not the original one, but somethig like a homage to Wilton's car) and his pilot, Wes Hadden joins the HP team after the guy has a vision about Voldemort. The story arc spans at least 2000 A4 pages, and it's in the far future (Starting date is 3505, now we're in 3533), Harry and Hermione are married, have kids and Hermione is Kitt's chief technician as a freelance member of Knight Rider Force. The two Knight Riders become parts of the British wizarding community, Kitt is transformed into a human but can change back into a car too. He and Wes often quotes Michael Knight, Wilton Knight, Devon Miles and the original Kitt.
The story might not resemble the original series, yet it has its own "flavour", it mostly deals with questions of life, about love, destiny, sacrifice and sometimes about war. Now we're after World War Eight, national states are re-forming, Earth Union is bust and Earth can only keep some four habitable solar systems. Kitt, the starting point of Knight Rider Force is destroyed and when rebuilt, he asks for the deletion of his human protecting prime directive. He quotes the Machine veterans of the 3228-29 Antitechnician War, the prelude of Wolrd War Four: "You (humans) have given us the power of free thought. From now on, you must reckon with this."