CELEBRITY OPINIONS-KNIGHT RIDER and THE DUKES OF HAZZARD

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Keon2005
Rookie

CELEBRITY OPINIONS-KNIGHT RIDER and THE DUKES OF HAZZARD

Post by Keon2005 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:31 pm

Hi

Have you ever wondered what the stars thought about the other's show? For example what David Hasselhoff's opinion of The Dukes of Hazzard, and Johjn Scheider's and Tom Wopat's opinion of Knight Rider. I am just curious.

knightridergundam
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: CELEBRITY OPINIONS-KNIGHT RIDER and THE DUKES OF HAZZARD

Post by knightridergundam » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:41 pm

Keon2005 wrote:Hi

Have you ever wondered what the stars thought about the other's show? For example what David Hasselhoff's opinion of The Dukes of Hazzard, and Johjn Scheider's and Tom Wopat's opinion of Knight Rider. I am just curious.
Ask not what they would say. You should ask what Kitt would say. He would say something like this:

Kitt: "Look at that overgrown rust bucket. It is cars like that, that us other cars a bad name. He can't even Turbo Boost."
Gen Lee: .....
Kitt: "Fastest car in the south" my muffler. YOU can't even drive by yourself. "
Gen Lee: ......
Kitt: "That's right, ya have nothin' to say..... God, Michael is starting rub off on me."

I'm a Geek Squad Agent
Linkin Park fan
AMD Phenom Black-Edition Quad-Code user
and I watch Knight Rider.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:55 pm

Well I know for a fact that the producers of Knight Rider used to pick fights with The Dukes Of Hazzard by making advertisements ("The Competition Is No Competition!"), and even taking subliminal jabs at the General Lee in "Give Me Liberty...Or Give Me Death." So as far as KR's side is concerned, I don't think they cared for the show much. As far as 'Dukes' goes, I don't recall any public acknowledgements.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

pdennis93
FLAG Recruit

Post by pdennis93 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:06 pm

i think the dukes even poked fun at knight rider a couple of times....

the great train robbery in season 7 comes to mind with the general lee being remote controlled.

Arroww'
Operative

Re: CELEBRITY OPINIONS-KNIGHT RIDER and THE DUKES OF HAZZARD

Post by Arroww' » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:24 pm

knightridergundam wrote:
Keon2005 wrote:Hi

Ask not what they would say. You should ask what Kitt would say. He would say something like this:

Kitt: "Look at that overgrown rust bucket. It is cars like that, that us other cars a bad name. He can't even Turbo Boost."
Gen Lee: .....
Kitt: "Fastest car in the south" my muffler. YOU can't even drive by yourself. "
Gen Lee: ......
Kitt: "That's right, ya have nothin' to say..... God, Michael is starting rub off on me."

HAHA I'm agreed with you! Very funny! :lol: 8)