ki3t vs ki2t

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

ki3t vs ki2t

Post by james olden » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:15 pm

ok this a serious question to compare ki2t and ki3t.

1.ki3t could turbo boost in attack mode but could ki2t turbo boost in spm.
2.ki2t once traveled on water once for a short time,we know ki3t can float on water but could ki3t travel on water.
3.we know that both has the spm which kitt has the faster top speed in spm (attack mode)
4.which kitt is faster in running a quarter mile.
5.ki2t had silent mode did ki3t have silent mode.
6.both kitts had convertible mode
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

KiTT316
Rookie

Post by KiTT316 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:48 pm

This may come to a shock to some...so I will put it in a spoiler tag....
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Knight Rider, The Knight 2000, The Knight 3000, The Knight 4000, The Knight Automated Roving Robot (either version) aren't real! It was a TV show! I know...It's crazy...But these are the FACTS. The writers/producers never put the K2000 against the K3000, nor did they do any of the things you question, so these will go unanswered...FOREVER.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Ok...Sorry, I had to do that...some of the posts here make me scratch my head and take an IQ test....It's just crazy....

-Matt

Michael Knight 35
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: ki3t vs ki2t

Post by Michael Knight 35 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:14 am

I thing Ki3t is faster put Ki2t is more cooler.Put i thing as well that it's tricky to conpaire them. :kittconv:
I make post's about what's going on in knight rider but havent started yet so still working on it :D

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:03 am

ki2t dash board is more cooler. i think ki3ts attitude was more stuck up than ki2ts
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

kni1ght
Stranger

Post by kni1ght » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:48 am

Apples to apples my friend. In speaking of comparison to each car........look at the facts: One is a brand new Mustang, one is a 28 year old Trans Am. One had 4 years of screen time, one had 1 year of screen time. One car had almost three decades to amass an enormous fan base behind it, the other had a little over a year.

From a fictional standpoint, both cars had features that even today are a little hard to swallow. But because of the practicality of what the Trans Am did versus what the Mustang did........it's easier to swallow KITT's features and functions than it is the Mustangs by my opinion. Not to mention, some of us have taken those "fictional" features and made them a reality in a real life KITT car. :wink:

My thoughts on the matter.

Peace man.

Mike