Question about Cast Member

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kittkattKarr
Volunteer

Question about Cast Member

Post by kittkattKarr » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:56 am

I see a lot of KR festivals that take place and I have attended a couple of them that were in Las Vegas in the past. The actress Rebecca Holden, who played April, always attends these events, but I have yet to see Patricia McPherson, who played Bonnie, attend any of these events. I was wondering why she doesn't come to any of the events, is she not interested? I assume she has been asked.

Melody

knightdriver
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Question about Cast Member

Post by knightdriver » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:27 pm

She attended one Knight Rider event a few years back. It was one the Knight Registries had
put on. from what i was told, there was a bunch of fan boy weirdos there that freaked her
out, so she faked being sick so she could leave.

There were people there picky thier bare feet in front of her table. just a few weird stories
I heard about that gathering.

I saw a few pictures of her there with the fans and some of the looks on her face were
priceless. LOL. I don't think you will be seeing her at another event anytime soon.

That and she is pretty busy saving the wetlands (or what ever project she was involved in).
Brian - Knightdriver.com

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Question about Cast Member

Post by neps » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:10 pm

Patricia McPherson attended the Knight Nationals for two separate years. Both took place in Ohio. I was there for the first event and captured most of it on video - been meaning to put most of it online and have started to do that - you can see one of the clips here:

Last we heard from her (a few years back now) she was still saving the wetlands - you can find out more about that at http://saveballona.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;